• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Actually now that I think about it, Bakugo went out worst. Kishimoto didn’t beat around the bush and made it clear Hinata didn’t stand chance against Pain.

She was also beaten quick and clean and spared the indignity of the villain picking her up with their foot or getting destroyed a second time in a row after a false second wind for literally no reason

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Actually now that I think about it, Bakugo went out worst. Kishimoto didn’t beat around the bush and made it clear Hinata didn’t stand chance against Pain.

She was also beaten quick and clean and spared the indignity of the villain picking her up with their foot or getting destroyed a second time in a row after a false second wind for literally no reason
She lived and banged the main character Bakugo stans dreams

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
lucas-brenner-boku-no-ninja.jpg

new art pics from the my konoha academia series, by masashi horikoshi's insta, let's go

Juri looks as if she reverted back to her SFIV self, while Kimb appears to be a pain to fight against with all that wall climbing

The whole "using spray cans as weapons" reminds me of Isla from KOFXIV, except Kimb's not nearly as sluggish as she is

finally, a new garou/fatal fury game will be made by snk and samurai shodown (2019 edition) will get rollback netcode = great news for these games

possibly tekken 8 news and new vfighter game too

I'm very much looking forward to this

Will the new Garou bring Rock's story to an end?

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
all i know is

that hori must end the series and let the koichi spin off series, be the main canon
I'd rather see Koichi's adventures in New York at this point tbh. Regardless of the fact that he's probably not be threatened by any villains there :mjlol . Show the dude lifting another airplane :wow.
The Sage Deku is pretty fitting. Pain utterly wrecked the entire Leaf village single-handedly with literally everyone there being only good for stalling him until Naruto arrived just like it’s going on now with everyone besides Deku being useless against Shigaraki.

Bakugo himself now going out as disrespectfully as Pain did Hinata.
More like going out like Neji:kobeha.

The foot thing was hilarious. If Shiggy wasn't a shit character I'd applaud him :skully. Honestly this whole arc feels like a competition to make an even worse war arc. Shiggy's basically prime Madara at this point with all the dumbassary included. Except no one deals any damage at all, at least Guy got to be a chad, Bakugou's ultimate attack is one of the largest in the series and it results in a small scar the size of Zuko's that heals almost immediately :mjlol. And that's before the asskicking truly begins :mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back