• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Meanwhile, Aizen is a charismatic chad who wanted to change the world because its ruler was an abomination.
> Charismatic Chad?
> Aizen? :kobeha

Didn't vote for either as they're both turds (will concede Aizen's better than Obito but's that's REALLY not saying much). Poll included Gilgamesh so I voted for him because at least HE'S fun. He takes a metric dump on both of them.

Last edited:
I miss the 90s.

FZuZxhsXwAApzB7
both-is-good-both.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The MC for that game annoys me so much. She’s otherwise pretty flat and boring in both personality and design which is a shame since I like the rest of the game.

Gameplay itself reminds me of Infamous too

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So NBA Shit

Lebron for the king of an era, is Laughable. Like dude had given up 4 chips to another team tying him, Dude lost 3 times to the same team. and I just noticed Someone three-peated in Lebron's Era and the dude wasn't even in the finals to stop it from happening (Patrick McCaw ).

The shit that he should be getting some else is getting that honor.

and people still think dude owns the era.

:mjlol Seriously

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Updated my Dragon's Dogma collection again. Also, Vortex has finally updated and no longer causes problems with corrupt arc files when merging. So now, provided you use the latest beta version of Vortex, you no longer have to wait after the prologue to enable the collection. You can start brand new games with no problems or crashes.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

That's pretty damn hilarious ngl :skully . Forced representation being a bad ending :kobeha.

Now that I think about it that little bastard failed the graduation requirement for the arcade endings. Beating the shit out of Jobberiyuki. Literally everyone is doing it and all Bridget does is fight a casual Ky before admitting being inferior. All these years and the dude's still the weakest character in the series :mjlol. Sol, Sin and Jack O are truly the only bounty hunters worth a damn :kobeha.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
That's pretty damn hilarious ngl :skully . Forced representation being a bad ending :kobeha.

Now that I think about it that little bastard failed the graduation requirement for the arcade endings. Beating the shit out of Jobberiyuki. Literally everyone is doing it and all Bridget does is fight a casual Ky before admitting being inferior. All these years and the dude's still the weakest character in the series :mjlol. Sol, Sin and Jack O are truly the only bounty hunters worth a damn :kobeha.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Was arguing with my friends and this is what they said about it being a "bad ending" .

Yeah..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back