• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
from everything ive heard the movie is doing really well

and this is an audience reaction in japan

people seem to like it

It made the same amount as Broly did in their first couple days. It’s gonna make bank in Japan, since it’s OP, but the reviews are mixed

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
i could tell it was just gonna be a nothing movie hyped by Shanks first real appearance tbh

but it is what it is. Oda isn't the type to put anything that truly matters in something besides the manga itself, and I'm glad he handles it that way
He should be like Hori and allow the fanfiction from a movie to be in his manga :mjlol .

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FZvzI3waIAA_6vy

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>new dceased series comes out
>they send Cyborg, Green Lanturn Black Canary, Shazam Mary Marvel and Cassie, and a Wonder Woman, I forget her name, and Jon to get superman from the center of the sun to cure him
>he's been absorbing solar energy for 5 years at this point
>The 6 of them combined could only just barely contain him long enough to cure him ontop of him missing an arm
>Alfred has to live with the guilt that he didn't know there was a cure after he killed batman, robin, and Nightwing who all got infected
>Kara got sent to new genisis in this timeline instead of earth
>the entirety of new gensis was already infected when she landed
>she gets attacked and infected instantly

Starting off fucking strong jesus christ

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
>new dceased series comes out
>they send Cyborg, Green Lanturn Black Canary, Shazam Mary Marvel and Cassie, and a Wonder Woman, I forget her name, and Jon to get superman from the center of the sun to cure him
>he's been absorbing solar energy for 5 years at this point
>The 6 of them combined could only just barely contain him long enough to cure him ontop of him missing an arm
>Alfred has to live with the guilt that he didn't know there was a cure after he killed batman, robin, and Nightwing who all got infected
>Kara got sent to new genisis in this timeline instead of earth
>the entirety of new gensis was already infected when she landed
>she gets attacked and infected instantly

Starting off fucking strong jesus christ
what's the difference between this and the last zombie dc shit?

The killing something series? isn't this just a reboot?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
what's the difference between this and the last zombie dc shit?

The killing something series? isn't this just a reboot?
Huh
Dceased is their only zombie
and dceased is actually good

are you confusing marvel zombies and the killing joke as a dc thing
:hestonpls

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Reason why people got pissed about the idea of them making bridget trans,these people just want to kill iconic characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back