• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FZ77d1tVsAAtkGb

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's because the body language is overexaggerated
Nah I get that, I just don't get why it would bother anyone or "drive them nuts" as the video title suggests.

It's like this one dude I watched who was "sinning" anime and who would go on minute long rants about characters referring to each other by name/relation "instead of speaking normally". It just seems like a bit of an over-reaction to me.

Maybe I'm just the weird one but it's never bothered me at all.

Last edited:
Nah I get that, I just don't get why it would bother anyone or "drive them nuts" as the video title suggests.

It's like this one dude I watched who was "sinning" anime and who would go on minute long rants about characters referring to each other by name/relation "instead of speaking normally". It just seems like a bit of an over-reaction to me.

Maybe I'm just the weird one but it's never bothered me at all.
It hasn't bothered me either. I found it a bit funny. It felt like the animators wanted to flex their animation skills at the time.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It hasn't bothered me either. I found it a bit funny. It felt like the animators wanted to flex their animation skills at the time.
Well Final Fantasy X was meant to show off the power of the PS2 when it came out so that's probably not far from the truth TBH. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back