• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Probably my favorite level as a kid

I wasn’t too big on this game because every level droned on way too long and it was pretty bare bones in content compared to other games.

Best Spongebob games for me were Battle for Bikini Bottom and The Movie game. Final boss with King Neptune slapped so hard

Peak Spongebob right here

EDIT: Whoever was playing this sucks though.

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
0c5.png

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I think that should work. Would you be able to make borders and territories move around, like in videos like this?
Yes, I can but in terms of visual appeal a 2d map would look better than a 3d map for that kind of stuff.

I could do large structures/3d places/models like this.

It's a small low poly 3d army I made. The difference between the video and sketchfab model is because the video was taken with smooth mode on which smooths objects and makes them look like spheres without actually changing them, the sketchfab model is actually showing the objects in their original form without smooth mode on.

Also, this 33 second clip is the reason why it took me so long to reply to you, it doesn't look like it, but the full res of the vid was 4k, which took multiple days to try and figure out how to render while keeping my computer from crashing due to running out of memory.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yes, I can but in terms of visual appeal a 2d map would look better than a 3d map for that kind of stuff.

I could do large structures/3d places/models like this.

It's a small low poly 3d army I made. The difference between the video and sketchfab model is because the video was taken with smooth mode on which smooths objects and makes them look like spheres without actually changing them, the sketchfab model is actually showing the objects in their original form without smooth mode on.

Also, this 33 second clip is the reason why it took me so long to reply to you, it doesn't look like it, but the full res of the vid was 4k, which took multiple days to try and figure out how to render while keeping my computer from crashing due to running out of memory.

Would you be able to do something like this?

I have a script about aliens and one coming up about the Kardashev scale. As for maps, what about something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back