• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
just one of them could've told him" its a bit too big just cut it down a bit"

619.jpg

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
@Atem random elric question but is the Erekose that appears in the Hawkmoon stories the original one or John Daker as him
and is the one in Sailor on the Seas of Fate Daker or the original? Balance Lost? Has the real Erekose ever actually appeared or is it always Daker pretending to be him/assuming the role :skully Why does Daker even become all these different people? Does he live out their lives in different better ways or something? But then with prince Flamadin the corpse and Daker-Flamadin existed separately so what the fuck

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
@Atem random elric question but is the Erekose that appears in the Hawkmoon stories the original one or John Daker as him
and is the one in Sailor on the Seas of Fate Daker or the original? Balance Lost? Has the real Erekose ever actually appeared or is it always Daker pretending to be him/assuming the role :skully Why does Daker even become all these different people? Does he live out their lives in different better ways or something? But then with prince Flamadin the corpse and Daker-Flamadin existed separately so what the fuck
He literally ghosts into their corpses, and he is wearing Erekose's body like a meat suit. After he resurrected it.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
He literally ghosts into their corpses, and he is wearing Erekose's body like a meat suit. After he resurrected it.
yeah but I mean was every single appearance during John Daker's journey or were some of those the original guys when they were alive? Especially curious about the Balance Lost. Also how the fuck does Flamadin have a corpse and John possessing him? Moorcock just being goofy on that?

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Flamadin is some sorta undead abomination and doesn't even have a soul, and was in conflict with John. Though they were also fused together at some parts, and each one was struggling for control.

However, it's from that we know that the soul of an Eternal Champion is distinct from their actual identity or personality. It merely acts as a vessel for it. It makes the fact that Elric's daughter and son are also Eternal Champions a lot less weird. They also don't inherit Elric's memories of him fucking their mother. Which would have been funny, but it didn't happen. Thank goodness.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Eternal Champions can however access the skills and abilities of other Eternal Champions, but it must be done deliberately. Same with memories. Though there are a few cases where an Eternal Champion accidentally accesses the memories of another one, and ends up psychologically destroyed as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back