• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
D1-A28-B66-B7-B8-43-BE-9760-FCEC250-C3-FBE.jpg
Matt bout to end lives

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Accelerators brain is too big so it couldnt dodge
:maybe

His brain also shrunk to make dodging easier
:LexLul:
That’s actually a real thing football players and MMA fighters suffer from taking blows to the head enough times. Their brains shrink to as much as half their size for the most extreme cases.

Yujiro’s being messed up in the head explains a lot too

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Might as well have called the list worst Dark Souls 2 runbacks. :maybe
I mean sure there's a couple Bloodborne (Logarius and Shadows) and Demons Souls (Old Hero and Alant) and Seath got an honorable mention, but it was mostly just the dude shitting on Dark Souls 2 runbacks. Though I have to admit these would annoy me too.

Bloodborne footage always gives me flashbacks of the little girl NPC though. Like no bullshit, when I played that game and told her to go to the Church, I meticulously went along the path she'd have to go through and slaughtered every enemy along it (including the Pig that kills her).

Of course that made no difference, 'cause fuck even giving the player a glimmer of hope right. Shit like that's why I could never really get into that series. Shit's just too aggressively pessimistic and depressing for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back