• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What you guys dont like Golden Cooler?
Screenshot_5.png

:hestonpls
Golden Cooler’s alright. DBH switching him to a Golden version of his crappy Metal Cooler downgrade afterwards is what sucked

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
A lot of the Movie villains had killer designs. Cooler in particular had one of the best transformations in the series.

I wish Tori had taken inspiration from that over just painting Frieza gold and calling it a day
damn near every movie villain has a more vibrant and interesting design than anything in dbs

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
They were exempt solely because of their higher mortal level, not because of their strength, so unless that gets retconned into them suddenly being uber strong, Toriyama's probably forgotten harder about their existence then he has about Hit. :tupac Only guy he hasn't forgotten, for whatever reason, is cardboard personality Jiren.
At least one of those universes could have someone powerful. The gods of those universes just never brought them up because Grand Priest went “you’re good, no need to participate”

Jiren was remembered because he’s stronger than a GoD. Something no other enemy before accomplished

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Adding the scars and shit and the ear cape to his design still let him keep the ICONIC parts and still look dope as hell

Helps they gave him the coolest looking Level 3 Super in Fighterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz with the glowing eye

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
broly 2 and bio broly both absolutely terrible

but broly on his own was cool as fuck and understandably lent himself to being the coolest thing about dbs
Broly second coming was hilarious. Writers confused the mind controlled zombie that can only say Kakarot for his actual personality over his clearly more intelligent self upon being freed from it.

“I am the ruler of all Saiyans, even you Broly.”

“Than please do your best to make me kneel before you.”

What a comeback.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
OG Broly telling the slave aliens they had to look at their planet, only to blow it to hell before their eyes is easily one of the most savage DB villain moments ever. :awesome

Too bad they lobotomized him in future appearances.

It's a bit like how Bardock was an absolute fucking unit in his OG special but then they made him a bitch. What's wrong with letting kick ass characters be kick ass characters?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i probably wouldnt even hate super as much without revival of L existing tbh

Frieza was such a great and iconic villain and to bring him back in a dogshit movie just to be a joke sucks so much

Nothing can redeem it, no matter how many forms they give him the damage is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back