• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FaTsn6kVUAU5oma
Hilarious

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Good. Let him seethe. His new form is shit anyway. :mjlol
Wouldn't wipe my ass with it
the fucked up part is they even brought back wakamoto to voice MAX but he has no lines apart from screaming and even tori realized how huge a fuckup that is with how beloved his portrayal of cell was
Baffling how he realized he fucked up on this
Folks wanted Cell Back not some mindless berserker

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
>picking up son from pre school
>"toilet overflowed and got on my shorts"
ok
>he's still wearing the same clothes I sent him in
>school never contacted me didnt change him or tell me to bring new ones
>bring him home his shoes and socks are wet too

what the actual fuck is this shit i havent been this mad in so long
how are you gonna let a fucking 4 year old kid live like this with as much money as we pay for this shit im livid

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
ok

how are you gonna let a fucking 4 year old kid live like this with as much money as we pay for this shit im livid
That’s crazy, there’s a similar story of a mom losing it at a preschool for being too lazy to change her daughters diapers or at least notify her, leaving the kid in dirty diapers all day. A health hazard both to her and the other kids.
Worst is that they’ve done this several times.

That’s why less and less kids are going to school by parents. Usually in favor of homeschooling. Modern day education is increasingly becoming garbage and not worth our taxpayer money unless SERIOUS reform starts happening. Like hiring actual professionals to teach and mentor kids over these bozos and mentally ill nutjobs more obsessed with indoctrination over actually teaching anything valuable they keep hiring

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What a contrast to the environment I grew up in,

At preschool, I fell during a baseball game head first into an ant hill big enough that I was swarmed in them instantly.

My teacher immediately pulled me out, carried me even as she got bitten by the ants I was covered with, removed the clothes and used the sink to get them all off of me, and administered First Aid while calling 911 and kept watch the whole time.

And these fuckers cant even be bothered to change clothes or diapers. I’d probably be dead if they were the ones in that situation instead of her.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
ok

OG bout to throw hands with the entire faculty

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
ok

Yeah,
I’d be pissed off too honestly

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

@Aurelian what the hell is this?
Like I get it, Kubo isn't everyone's cup of tea and Bleach definitely didn't do so hot and ultimately fell off but to say he's worse than TOYOTARO if he was to do DBS? Really? Fucking Toyotaro?

Fucking bruh? We literally had 2 worthless arcs with traced over fighting scenes with villains who literally did the same shit over and over again. The only way Kubo could make DBS worse is by basically replacing everyone with new characters and making the villains be too OP pieces of shit... which is basically how Moro and Gas/Elec have been with no personality to speak of.

Like seriously, the people going to bat for Toyo as if Kubo is somehow worse is just... wow.
Like shit, Mashima is better than Toyotaro and I mean that Fairy Tail Mashima, literally writing for a paycheck.
I just hate Kubo. :pepesip

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Kishi. Samurai 8 was a thorough snoozefest I couldn’t finish and Boruto is basically an even worse Super manga even with him getting involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back