• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
IMG_1002.png

insane

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
>picking up son from pre school
>"toilet overflowed and got on my shorts"
ok
>he's still wearing the same clothes I sent him in
>school never contacted me didnt change him or tell me to bring new ones
>bring him home his shoes and socks are wet too

what the actual fuck is this shit i havent been this mad in so long
how are you gonna let a fucking 4 year old kid live like this with as much money as we pay for this shit im livid
this is why you monitor your schools. Because a lot of the people in the faculty this days don't care about your children, they just want to teach them how to have different gender and shit.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

The leaks were good for one thing this chapter. Confirming that Dabi's ability to copy techniques is some Db tier ridiculousness :mjlol and that Ashyraki is a smooth brain who doesn't know how to use his super strength and speed (Just throw a damn rock at Aizawa through the portal already if you want to kill them :wow ). I guess he's a real foil to Izuku. Both of them are too brain dead to apply super strength like All Might does despite the fact that they're supposed to be "smart".

Oh and Bakugou is dead or some shit until bullshit arrives to revive him (and it probably will). They confirm he has no pulse. I'd say this is a Yamcha tier ending but at least the Saibaman bs was sorta sad, he legit would have won if he didn't let his guard down. I don't even know why Bakugou is even here, his time would have been better spent clearing the trash mobs, same for a lot of other characters.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Prime Afo is cool though, I'll give the chapter that. But that's only because Afo's unapologetically evil bullshit can be entertaining at times. More than Ashyraki's bitch fits anyways :skully .

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Prime Afo is cool though, I'll give the chapter that. But that's only because Afo's unapologetically evil bullshit can be entertaining at times. More than Ashyraki's bitch fits anyways :skully .
Villain bitching about their sad shit is already overuse. Basically most villain don't have spine this days they need to have a sad background to be a villain, and not because their world view is just different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back