• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
MR5 cucked pendulums into oblivion now. I can't even play my Majespecters properly anymore and their best card got banned because meta niggas abused the fuck outta him

Majespecters were lame anyway. Playstyle was boring for me.

Metalfoes was the shit. Kick ass theme and you could make so many hybrids thanks to their flexibility.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FaaNhgLWAAMDq4S

Omega washing that recolor :D

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Majespecters were lame anyway. Playstyle was boring for me.

Metalfoes was the shit. Kick ass theme and you could make so many hybrids thanks to their flexibility.
I loved it because it let me summon my favorite card
denojq1-74010c93-5586-45ab-8701-1664143193ad.png

FaaNhgLWAAMDq4S

Omega washing that recolor :D
is that actual Emerl or is that some bootleg Emerl?

I find it stupid the power creep function of Dragon Ball just makes the series stale. Would be better if we had a proper purpose for everything.
Nothing beats the original Dragon Ball series for me.
ya not getting that in Modern DB
that ship long sailed

they will never be able to capture this feeling ever again

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Well then Im glad Omega handed him his ass

also while we all may clown on Dub, I grew up on Dub DB and Dub one piece so 99% of the time I'm gonna like them over sub easily

Never heard that until now I thought you guys kept the same opening. Filipino dub and Filipino english dub kept the music of the original.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I loved it because it let me summon my favorite card
denojq1-74010c93-5586-45ab-8701-1664143193ad.png

is that actual Emerl or is that some bootleg Emerl?

they will never be able to capture this feeling ever again

That’s an odd card to use in Majespecters. Their one of the few Pendulum Decks that don’t want to be used as fodder to summon whatever monster.

The whole gimmick is to keep as many furries on the board to use as cost to activate their traps and spells

Dont forget that ending theme

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Never heard that until now I thought you guys kept the same opening. Filipino dub and Filipino english dub kept the music of the original.

Dragon Ball Z openings and outros used music from Bruce Faulconer.

Later on when Funimation had more experience in dubbing anime and they got the rights to the original Dragon Ball, they started making English versions of the opening and ending theme song.

I also love the Spanish version of the Dragon Ball opening and endings

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
That’s an odd card to use in Majespecters. Their one of the few Pendulum Decks that don’t want to be used as fodder to summon whatever monster.

The whole gimmick is to keep as many furries on the board to use as cost to activate their traps and spells
The Orb worked wonders though. Keeping my opponents from being able to use S/T for 2 of their turns while always being 100 higher than anything they can summon while still having enough fur boys to negate what I want works amazingly well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back