• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
So Brian Stelter just got fired from CNN LOL

wpj9oss-jpg.298155

uZRJWEJj_400x400.jpg
Rest in piss you won't be missed

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
So a pair of peacocks scratched up the roof of my car this morning. And it’s got peacock shit all over it by the time I chased them away.

I hate these birds and whoever brought them over here from all the way over at Sri Lanka. Now their all over the US and impossible to take out like every other invasive species.

And too many people love them because of how pretty they are even with what a nuisance they can be
A bird shat on me when I was checking something in my backyard

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Better yet, has she been driven to the brink so hard, that she'd put a bullet in her own mouth?

Like it's hilarious how she tries to act so fucking hard done by when nothing she mentioned approximates a tenth of what Bruce has had to put up with. 🤣
Banner should just let hulk lose for like 5 seconds just so she can see the kind of anger he's talking about

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Banner should just let hulk lose for like 5 seconds just so she can see the kind of anger he's talking about
Unfortunately with these writers, they'd probably have her easily beat him regardless just to prove her superiority solely by virtue of "woman" and how much "better" she is at controlling her anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back