• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Vic lost his appeal, and now the vultures are out claiming they were right all along. What utterly pathetic people.

Well, I figured that was ultimately going to happen because Defamation is a bitch to ever prove and it's still an utter insult it was able to happen at all.
People still got his back and know full well nothing happened and the women are a piece of shit at the end of the day.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Fad8yf5WQAA6iKb

🐂

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
really just read some manga that MC makes some dude admit that he was responsible for his and friends families death and this niggai instantly goes "i forgive you! i consider you my family", dude is trying to kill MC 2~3 chapters later

Maddie

Acclaimed
Finished the Jurgens era of DC, now onto the Loeb era. Gonna read Superman Y2K Saturday then begin World War III

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
look at this motherfucker in a vacuum

Kabuterimon.jpg

and they made this a kid's best friend :skully
It's a pretty funny contradiction, in that he looks like a monster in the truest sense, but he's actually super polite and nice.

Like him apologizing for evolving in the labyrinth and nearly squishing Mimi in the process. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back