• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

FaszhcsWIAEMhmW

🧐

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Watched it yesterday with my brother and normie friend

My friend thought Orange Piccolo and Cell Max were really cool, but didn’t care for Gohan Beast

the crowd went wild when Vegeta beat Goku

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Bruh that looks terrible. I get the non-threatening appearance their going for but it shouldn’t be to the point where I’m laughing at what I’m look at

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
>Broly movie adds nothing to the story of DBS except introducing Broly
>YT Reviewers "INCREDIBLE EPIC STORY THAT EXPANDS UPON WHAT WE'VE ALWAYS WANTED, THE BACKSTORY OF THE SAIYANS AND THEIR SINS!"
>Super Hero adds in New transformations for Piccolo, establishes Gohan as the strongest, new formidable allies like the Gammas and Dr Hedo, foreshadowing of the Shadow Dragons, building up Pan becoming a fighter, aging up Goten and Trunks, and has Vegeta beating Goku
>YT Reviewers "Skippable."

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Broly movie adds nothing to the story of DBS except introducing Broly
>YT Reviewers "INCREDIBLE EPIC STORY THAT EXPANDS UPON WHAT WE'VE ALWAYS WANTED, THE BACKSTORY OF THE SAIYANS AND THEIR SINS!"
>Super Hero adds in New transformations for Piccolo, establishes Gohan as the strongest, new formidable allies like the Gammas and Dr Hedo, foreshadowing of the Shadow Dragons, building up Pan becoming a fighter, aging up Goten and Trunks, and has Vegeta beating Goku
>YT Reviewers "Skippable."
Only dipshits think this

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
To be fair Dbs doesn't really add anything worth a damn in general :skully.
Gohan and Piccolo’s new forms add nothing of value to the story, they’re still gonna be sidelined for Goku and Vegeta

the Shadow Dragons thing was retarded, Bulma abusing the DBs was something that started in Broly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back