OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 100% going to happen.

They literally made a cartoon for he-man just to kill He-man and pass the power to Teela.

Worse, he died then didn't really die... only to then die again, get turned into a super He-Man monster and literally tells Mega-Skeletor "This isn't about them" while Teela is basically catered to.
Thank fuck there's that 3D He-Man show that actually stick to it's formula with the changes to the characters otherwise just being superficial.

It's He-Man Revelations, the show virtually no one watched which was 2 Small Seasons and the few who did fucking hated it.

Luckily, there is another He-Man show that came out soon after which had people wary because of Teela looking black... but surprisingly sticks to the mythos pretty hard with the most badass interpretation of Skeletor yet.
21sorceress.png

21skeletor.png

>Power Rangers director state their latest Season will be named Cosmic Fury
>First Power Rangers adaptation to be a direct sequel to another since In Space
>We don't fully know what Super Sentai they will be adapting but it's absolutely space-themed
>The Pre-Z Wave Lord Zedd is still out there, finally found his Staff and getting shit done

Okay, now I really need to get through all the Power Ranger Seasons I missed because it seems like Hasbro isn't missing.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Its cute that that mongoloid is trying to pass Brandon's speech off as a gaffe. We all know that's just his and his puppet masters' true colors on full display, and their attempt at baiting the right to give them an excuse to start cracking down.

It won't work, but we can expect some conveniently timed attacks from 'the right' to happen eventually, to justify the commies pulling a Hitler.
Atheists trying not to make themselves look like idiots challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Reminder that you can all ask for invites to the "OBD Inc." section if you want to contribute to the enterprise. I think I'll post my plans for a first project tonight.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Reminder that you can all ask for invites to the "OBD Inc." section if you want to contribute to the enterprise. I think I'll post my plans for a first project tonight.
I already asked Ral earlier in this thread. Just waiting for him to get back at this point. Though, just in case, @Masterblack06 you mind giving me an invite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back