• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
There will be nearly 10,000 more of those VR clones, a loli Misaka, an ill girl named after a real life genetically cloned lamb, and Misaka Worst, whose basically Misaka if she was both a relentless troll and had Mugino’s personality

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Imagine being salty that your manga has dogshit writing that you attack the voice actors for expressing their opinions
:hestonpls
I just looked it up. Dude compared Bakugou getting resurrected with string and a magic bubble to Season 8 Game of Thrones :skully .

I'll say it again but Koichi was a vigilante before Knuckleduster's coercing to do more serious work. All he did was menial shit like picking up trash and giving directions but you'll never see him bitch about it :mjlol.

Its always funny to me that Asta the supposed idiot trains himself because its better than nothing, whether he gets magic or not. He has nothing to even entertain the thought of it helping out even if he got a grimoire but Izuku with all the technology and videos and shit they have doesn't do any form of push up or anything until All Might shows up :skully. He doesn't even have an excuse since Bakugou mentioned mock exams existing :kobeha.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I just looked it up. Dude compared Bakugou getting resurrected with string and a magic bubble to Season 8 Game of Thrones :skully .

I'll say it again but Koichi was a vigilante before Knuckleduster's coercing to do more serious work. All he did was menial shit like picking up trash and giving directions but you'll never see him bitch about it :mjlol.

Its always funny to me that Asta the supposed idiot trains himself because its better than nothing, whether he gets magic or not. He has nothing to even entertain the thought of it helping out even if he got a grimoire but Izuku with all the technology and videos and shit they have doesn't do any form of push up or anything until All Might shows up :skully. He doesn't even have an excuse since Bakugou mentioned mock exams existing :kobeha.
Asta is everything Deku wishes he was

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Oh yeah one other thing. Asta and Koichi both have skills beyond just relying on their superpowers :mjlol . Gotta rub in Koichi's busted Ultra Instinct tier reflexes and martial arts and Asta becoming an expert swordsman. Izuku can barely fend off a 17 year old Yandere with regular knives without his dollar store Spider sense to help him :skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back