• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
xhom be like: ''time to delete all the marsters zamasu episodes from my 1tb dbs folder and copy them to

my 2gb usb, in order for blade and the others to not notice, meanwhile, let's stick to kubo land, it's more passable''

sir_fire

Distinguished
Hey bureido, did you see Nygma Balls admitting he got his face beaten like a cuck after trying to intervene in what he believed was a kidnapping?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
idk what is sadder, ssmg having a meltdown on that lol gohan vs lol ainz verse thread, or thinking that broly and the movie chars are filler and the dbs manga is the main canon?

you know how star wars has G canon

the future is now T=Toyotaro canon accept no substitutes

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
you know how star wars has G canon

the future is now T=Toyotaro canon accept no substitutes
We have a very small chance of Sasuke Toriyama, Akira Toriyama's son, saving us from the Toyotaro canon.

Yes, I'm coping right now. Its about the only thing left that I can do other than slam Trashtaro for his terrible writing.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
i cant believe toyotaro drew the legendary Dragon Ball AF pic too

how do you draw unfiltered heat like that and then turn around and do dbs manga
Whoa, say what you will about everything else but the one good thing about Toyo that’s been pretty consistent is the art for the manga.

Minus the tracing

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And now we know the whole reason behind Naughty Dog doing a Bethesda with the the latest remastering of the Last of Us.

5:12 It was to white wash that random NPC doctor you kill whose roided-up daughter would end up murdering Joel in the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.