Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FbvjIotUYAAyxc5

Sakura :0

sir_fire

Distinguished
Hey bureido, did you see Nygma Balls admitting he got his face beaten like a cuck after trying to intervene in what he believed was a kidnapping?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
idk what is sadder, ssmg having a meltdown on that lol gohan vs lol ainz verse thread, or thinking that broly and the movie chars are filler and the dbs manga is the main canon?

:mjlol
you know how star wars has G canon

the future is now T=Toyotaro canon :tupac accept no substitutes

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
you know how star wars has G canon

the future is now T=Toyotaro canon :tupac accept no substitutes
We have a very small chance of Sasuke Toriyama, Akira Toriyama's son, saving us from the Toyotaro canon.

Yes, I'm coping right now. Its about the only thing left that I can do other than slam Trashtaro for his terrible writing. :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
i cant believe toyotaro drew the legendary Dragon Ball AF pic too

how do you draw unfiltered heat like that and then turn around and do dbs manga :wow
Whoa, say what you will about everything else but the one good thing about Toyo that’s been pretty consistent is the art for the manga.

Minus the tracing

:mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And now we know the whole reason behind Naughty Dog doing a Bethesda with the the latest remastering of the Last of Us.

5:12 It was to white wash that random NPC doctor you kill whose roided-up daughter would end up murdering Joel in the next game.

:skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back