• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Just goes to show how lazy the writing was in Part 2 that they couldn’t even be consistent with things like this
they could have remade any other fucking game but they choose to remake a game they had already remastered. Its fucking nonsensical

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
they could have remade any other fucking game but they choose to remake a game they had already remastered. Its fucking nonsensical
And no multiplayer attached this time.

I wouldn’t complain since this does look genuinely good but between the $70 price tag and them not even upgrading the gameplay with even little things like throwing in a few mechanics in Part 2 like dodging enemies attack in melee. Not even doing that much for what’s demanded…

Yeah this is a damn rip-off

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
What pic?
you never saw this?

Fb2J0axUcAA9asP

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
And no multiplayer attached this time.

I wouldn’t complain since this does look genuinely good but between the $70 price tag and them not even upgrading the gameplay but throwing in a few things in Part 2 like dodging enemies attack in melee

Yeah this is a damn rip-off
Mass Effect Trilogy? 30 bucks
A Remake of a Remaster? 70$

Sony needs to get its head out of its ass

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Mass Effect Trilogy? 30 bucks
A Remake of a Remaster? 70$

Sony needs to get its head out of its ass
They look greedy even compared to fucking Activision of all people.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 in the past few years.

All games that actually needed a remake, the remakes themselves having way more work done rather than just improved graphics and controls, and are multiple games, and with extra content put in them like the 2 brand new levels and playable Coco in the Crash remakes.

All just for 40 bucks.

Current Naughty Dog and Sony is a clown show

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’ll pick up the Last of Us Part 1…

- If I ever even bother to get a PS5 since here we are 2 years in and still little incentive for me to upgrade since almost everything released is also on PS4

- And when the Last of Us Part 1 is in the bargain bin at 40 bucks or less

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>guy buys switches
>hacks them for people
>starts selling them himself
>Nintendo finds out and bing bing wahoos his ass in court
>he has to spend 3 years in jail and owes them 14.5 million
>people trying to defend his stupidity
>if you point out how stupid he was your a bootlicker

Nah. The man was an absolute fucking idiot. Did he think Nintendo wasn't gonna notice his ass selling hacked switches? The fuck did he think was gonna happen especially when he's doing in the state that NoA is located. You can say Nintendo is shit when it comes to its consumers and also admit this nigga was a whole clown

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
To be honest, power scaling getting thrown out the window is better than everyone besides Deku being straight up useless
I mean they're still not doing anything tbh :mjlol . This shit would be over if Ashyraki wasn't retarded :skully. Dudes gotta be one of the most bitchmade villains I've seen in years, he starts off and ends as the same edgy manchild he was :mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back