• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Anyways made this new gal Named Sarah Burnett
Did palette swaps
@Xhominid the Fool @Papa Nier @Stocking Anarchy @shade0180 @Xadlin @Paxton @Astaro
Favorite version?
FcEMaMYWQAINnfq

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
LMAO ANOTHER TOURNAMENT AND MJF ISN'T EVEN IN THE FINAL.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The train wreck just doesn't stop!

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Guys, take a look at the great stuff @Thegoldenboy2188 found in the Kardashev thread. We can turn this into a great launch product.
Thanks though I just got them on google. when I get back home I'll pull the values out from the articles and remake it in an easy to digest manner.

...When I write it like that it sounds like I'm cutting a animal apart and preparing it to eat.

Also do you have anyone working on the visuals yet? Like I said many times I'm willing to 3d animate for these videos. If you're willing let's discuss payment in the pm's later when I get home.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Now you have Moxley basically burying Punk by proxy and trying to revive the AEW title. I feel bad for him. He got screwed by awful booking. He really has carried the company since he arrived.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also do you have anyone working on the visuals yet? Like I said many times I'm willing to 3d animate for these videos. If you're willing let's discuss payment in the pm's later when I get home.
I will see about visuals when the script is done. We do need to be cost conscious starting up. I know animations take some resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back