• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fb3qCnQX0AI1uEC

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Biting the bullet and going back through 02 to refresh myself on the feats. God I'm already counting down the episodes until BlackWarGreymon turns up.

I will say there's kind of a missed opportunity with the seemingly "dysfunctional" relationship between Daisuke and Jun. Considering the often "idyllic" sibling relationships we get in the show, it could have been interesting to show siblings who don't in fact get along with each other and maybe how the other characters (most of them having siblings themselves) try to repair that relationship.

Wouldn't be much but it could have helped make Daisuke more of his own distinct character, rather than just "Taichi but inferior in every single way". But nah, just have Yamato and Hikari give Daisuke crap for not liking his sibling and drop it entirely.

I mean it's 02 so I'm not surprised, seeing as they did that with most of their genuinely interesting ideas but as I'm watching the series I keep having these "how could this have been done better" thoughts and that was one of them.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>watchmojo list of top 20 greatest video game villains
20. Captain Lechuck
19. Dr. Neo Cortex
18. Flowey
17. Dr. Wily
16. Frau Engel
15. Shodan
14. Zeus
13. Eggman
12. Pyramid Head
11. Akuma
10. Revolver Ocelott
9. Vaas
8. Handsome Jack
7. Vergil
6. Sephiroth
5. Shao Khan
4. Wesker
3. Bowser
2. Glados
1. Ganon

Its a pretty okay list but fuck me is Ganon overrated

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
> Hey look guys, they destroyed the Dark Tower, now Gomamon can evolve.
> Digimon Kaiser is standing RIGHT FUCKING THERE with his digivice (rendering the loss of the tower irrelevant).
> Just lets Gomamon evolve and thwart his plan anyway.

02 writing ladies and gentlemen. :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back