• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

this shit too accurate

I saw a girl try something similar like this on a friend of mine once. Dude legit turned the gaslighting on its head immediately after she insinuated that he was gay in a derogatory manner, by outright claiming, with a straight face and confidence, that he was in fact gay, and asked her why she sounded so condescending to his sexuality. Cheeky bastard even asked her if she was homophobic and bigoted against gay people.

:mjlol
This was in public by the way, and drew quite a bit of attention. I don't think I've ever seen a bitch's face turn chalk-white so fast in my life.

Full disclosure, he was obviously bullshitting, but did it masterfully. I don't think I could've kept up the kind of poker face and act that he did without cracking and starting to laugh, especially after seeing her expression.:hestonpls

I saw a girl try something similar like this on a friend of mine once. Dude legit turned the gaslighting on its head immediately after she insinuated that he was gay in a derogatory manner, by outright claiming, with a straight face and confidence, that he was in fact gay, and asked her why she sounded so condescending to his sexuality. Cheeky bastard even asked her if she was homophobic and bigoted against gay people.

:mjlol
This was in public by the way, and drew quite a bit of attention. I don't think I've ever seen a bitch's face turn chalk-white so fast in my life.

Full disclosure, he was obviously bullshitting, but did it masterfully. I don't think I could've kept up the kind of poker face and act that he did without cracking and starting to laugh, especially after seeing her expression.:hestonpls

I would have been laughing if I was there and gave the dude a fucking Medal of Honor for that.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FbiFl9QXwAA2WWr

Bob>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

BASED
It’s amazing how many Spells and Traps for the God cards they threw in to let you imitate their anime effects after how badly they butchered the real life prints of them, especially Ra

Obelisk is still bad because there’s no real deck tied to him. Slifer has the Poker Knights as decent support to work with, and Ra has it own deck from Duelist of Gloom

That new Ra Spell searches any of your combo pieces + provides instant set-up for getting out Ra Phoenix Mode to utterly decimate the opponents field

Instant 3 of

Last edited:

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
To this end, I am going to request a hidden subsection of the Meta Dome for those of us who are serious about making a media company. I think I even have a name for it as well. I'm looking into trademarking some things.

Consult the staff. Best place to start if you want someone on our side. I think we all can benefit from this idea in the long run.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

What did they do to my boy. wtf is this

It’s amazing how many Spells and Traps for the God cards they threw in to let you imitate their anime effects after how badly they butchered the real life prints of them, especially Ra

Obelisk is still bad because there’s no real deck tied to him. Slifer has the Poker Knights as decent support to work with, and Ra has it own deck from Duelist of Gloom

That new Ra Spell searches any of your combo pieces + provides instant set-up for getting out Ra Phoenix Mode to utterly decimate the opponents field

Instant 3 of

Obelisk wont get good support because he's the best God and they don't like to see him prosper

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
came here to post only my calc about the state of current o bee dee from tiktokverse.org

my calc for the quality of this section, is slower than your average sbattles kimetsu vs thread - cvine's extra animu knowledge, x2

e2 = (nuobdmc2)2 + (allotherforumspc2)2 = final result: below fanfic tales from the likes of tumblr :mjlol :hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
also

hope you guys overall good, and things are alright, irl matters more, take care and prob will post again, when i can or more likely, i will stream when i can
Enjoy your time blade dont worry about us scrubs here. We will have funny stories for ya when ya come back

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What did they do to my boy. wtf is this

Obelisk wont get good support because he's the best God and they don't like to see him prosper
Honestly, I’m more excited for the support my boy Kaito is getting for Photon Galaxy

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back