• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FcZHgFAXgAEN1wk

Es_

Straight Silver
The only one that mattered was Midnight... which was immediately shattered by highlighting who killed her anyway for no goddamned reason. The whole point of her death was due to how chaotic the situation was, anyone could just die out of nowhere like an actual war. But giving her killer some actual time in the final battle just heavily undermines it.
LMAO damn

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
TFW you commit to watching a specific series then, while you're taking a break from it, you stumble onto a scene from a later episode in another series that you really need to get caught up on.

Like DAMN! This shit's epic! Not even just because of the animation or the music (which is very good, the classic OP playing gave me chills) but just because Luffy continues to be Luffy. :awesome

Completely ignoring two top tiers to check up on his friend, not even letting Kin'emon get the please out before saying he'll help 'cause it's his friend's country AND making sure to put Kaido on his fucking ass before giving him what he wanted and saying his usual line.

Scenes like this are why I'm always gonna like this character, regardless of how little development he gets.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
@TrueG 37
1662858213963526.jpg

Oh man, so many well established characters that died thanks to shiggy :maybe
Seriously who the hell are these guys :mjlol .
The only one that mattered was Midnight... which was immediately shattered by highlighting who killed her anyway for no goddamned reason. The whole point of her death was due to how chaotic the situation was, anyone could just die out of nowhere like an actual war. But giving her killer some actual time in the final battle just heavily undermines it.
The sadder part is Midnight doesn't even really matter in the main series. Unless you read Vigilantes which makes Aizawa's lack of reaction way worse than it already was. In Vigilantes she was allowed to do shit beyond have orgasms over her students :skully.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Boruto has some of the ugliest designs and art
I’ve ever read in a manga.
The artist also draw sarada fucking weird as hell
EK9knqrUYAAHsbJ.jpg
TFW you commit to watching a specific series then, while you're taking a break from it, you stumble onto a scene from a later episode in another series that you really need to get caught up on.

Like DAMN! This shit's epic! Not even just because of the animation or the music (which is very good, the classic OP playing gave me chills) but just because Luffy continues to be Luffy. :awesome

Completely ignoring two top tiers to check up on his friend, not even letting Kin'emon get the please out before saying he'll help 'cause it's his friend's country AND making sure to put Kaido on his fucking ass before giving him what he wanted and saying his usual line.

Scenes like this are why I'm always gonna like this character, regardless of how little development he gets.

UNLIMITED BUDGET WORKS

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
dude Boruto's banana hair is one of the worst hairstyle you can make. seriously.
The sad part is he's probably one of the better designs. Some of those kids are literal pallet swaps from what I remember. Its either that or they're just shit in general :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back