• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Nope is the best movie I've seen in years, and easily Jordan Peele's best imo. It also made me appreciate Get Out a bit more than I had when I first watched it.

But Nope is really just showing he is getting better and learning a lot more as he goes. If he can make something that good as his third movie ... can't wait to see what he does next
It's also the second thing I've seen from this year which involves voring TMZ reporters. A surprising trend of weird creatures eating junk food.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
2VzyIUQ.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
It's also the second thing I've seen from this year which involves voring TMZ reporters. A surprising trend of weird creatures eating junk food.
funny that

star lasso is still fucking me up man. never been so disturbed by a movie scene. cannot hype this movie up enough, it's exactly what I wanted

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The Gordy scene also got me when he looked right at me. :nuishock:
yeah gordy scene was crazy, it's wild to me that people want that cut or don't get how it's necessary. Without it none of the rest of the movie makes any sense as the plot is primarily moved by Jupiter

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I fully expect him to do it too

that's what made arteria carpals hard so fucking AIDS

sometimes the mechs would Overboost into you and bounce you into the water which was an instant mission fail if the water went past your AC's head unit. It was so dumb :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back