OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So I heard ash might lose again to another charizard in the Anime? Like that would suck if he keeps losing to a charizard in the League championship.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Managed to trigger Xho almost instantly with this one
Screenshot_20221012-132001_TikTok.jpg

:hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Well I see Phil hasn't changed AT ALL. :maybe
Except that he can no longer blame lag for sucking so bad because the ping is on the screen. :mjpls

"How is he blocking EVERY throw? How is he countering every move I do? That''s not even humanly possible!"
  1. He's an actual pro fighting game player and a champion level one at that.
  2. He's reading you like an open book.
  3. His reactions aren't complete ass like yours are.
  4. Git Gud Scrub
:kobeha

the funny thing is dsp actually isn't terrible at fighting games he just thinks he's about 20x better than he actually is :skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
As long as they keep putting more of the shows I liked on DVD, couldn’t give a fuck what happens to the network.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
As long as they keep putting more of the shows I liked on DVD, couldn’t give a fuck what happens to the network.
they probably arent going to do that either

the shows theyve been writing off for tax credits are being removed everywhere, including even people who purchased them digitally. It's dumb as fuck and just another reason to pirate shit lol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
they probably arent going to do that either

the shows theyve been writing off for tax credits are being removed everywhere, including even people who purchased them digitally. It's dumb as fuck and just another reason to pirate shit lol
Posted it before but Cartoon Networks been releasing complete series DVD of some of their classic originals

Already got Ed Edd n Eddy, Foster’s, and I think Courage.

I’ll be happy if they can at least release the Ed Edd Eddy Big Picture Show and Billy and Mandy lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back