OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Well I see Phil hasn't changed AT ALL. :maybe
Except that he can no longer blame lag for sucking so bad because the ping is on the screen. :mjpls

"How is he blocking EVERY throw? How is he countering every move I do? That''s not even humanly possible!"
  1. He's an actual pro fighting game player and a champion level one at that.
  2. He's reading you like an open book.
  3. His reactions aren't complete ass like yours are.
  4. Git Gud Scrub
:kobeha

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Fev7gLOXgAAUQEg
The K-ON one is very accurate. Like holy shit they hold nothing back. It actually impressed me. It is like Uncle Ruckus levels of racism. Pretty funny to read.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro

Look at this fucking rabbit riding a robot dinosaur
It’s definitely the finale. Kitt in her most advanced invention yet, Sargas awesome upgrade, and leader of the Tri-Brigade Shuraig also going all out

Fedl8I6UUAEycCE.jpg

We also got the final bad guy too

And Albaz saving Ecclesia

ItAllComesDownToThis.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It’s definitely the finale. Kitt in her most advanced invention yet, Sargas awesome upgrade, and leader of the Tri-Brigade Shuraig also going all out

Fedl8I6UUAEycCE.jpg

We also got the final bad guy too

And Albaz saving Ecclesia

ItAllComesDownToThis.jpg
>saving
She got absolutely blasted protecting the Dragon from Kitt, shes probably dead or he's gonna fuse with her and become the true hero or something

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It’s been a cool run. Think I was more invested in the World Legacy storyline but this was still good.

Makes me wonder if in the new few sets we’ll get an all new storyline. The Visas Starfrost storyline has to be at least halfway done at this point too

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>saving
She got absolutely blasted protecting the Dragon from Kitt, shes probably dead or he's gonna fuse with her and become the true hero or something
Well, I mean he’s trying at least. I don’t think she got killed from that.

Eh, still not as badass as Avramax becoming literally god at the end

deew05r-6f6c2ae0-a8fc-43bc-bb55-ee3de7e92b10.jpg

17469113.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 Think the main thing I liked about World Legacy was that the story was more interesting. This whole Abyss storyline felt more cliche by comparison.

I mean, this thread had us just a few days ago talking about the tired and overdone Church is Evil trope.

Well… guess how all this bullshit started and who started it?

95679145.jpg

31002402.jpg

99456344.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Masterblack06 Think the main thing I liked about World Legacy was that the story was more interesting. This whole Abyss storyline felt more cliche by comparison.

I mean, this thread had us just a few days ago talking about the tired and overdone Church is Evil trope.

Well… guess how all this bullshit started and who started it?

95679145.jpg

31002402.jpg

99456344.jpg
And then he got a final form in that ritual boss monster. The man is a menace

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And then he got a final form in that ritual boss monster. The man is a menace
Wouldn’t call him a man anymore. Wonder what kind of unholy abomination from the Abyss he merged with to turn into that thing.

Ironically, this did make Dogmatika now my favorite Deck from this story to play. Was waiting forever for them to make a good Ritual Monster the deck could make

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Astaro
Did you see the new 4kotA where Lancelot absolutely dumpsters Chaos King Arthur while holding back, and when he does power up Arthur damn near shits himself.

:hestonpls

@Astaro
Did you see the new 4kotA where Lancelot absolutely dumpsters Chaos King Arthur while holding back, and when he does power up Arthur damn near shits himself.

:hestonpls

The absolute disrespect to King Arthur in both 7DS and 4KoTA legit makes me want to strangle a kitten. Nakaba basically hates the King Arthur mythos and it was clear how he treated him in 7DS should have been a warning to how he would handle him in 4KoTA.
The worst treatment to King Arthur in media that I have ever seen, speaks volumes when BBC's Merlin and the fucking Nasuverse can make a better King Arthur Mythos not even trying by comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back