Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The Isekai genre is definitely running out of ideas these days

l.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I know the above is supposed to be a parody, but fuck, even the ways to make fun of the genre have been done to death. It’s time to move on people.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's funny because the reason I see most people give for why anime/manga is "better" than comics (and I've done this myself) is because of variety. :skully

It's funny because the reason I see most people give for why anime/manga is "better" than comics (and I've done this myself) is because of variety. :skully

That answer isn't wrong, the issue is as Type-Rey states is the fact that the Manga and Anime Industry as a whole is losing steam because they really can't do any real ideas anymore and is also playing it safe.

People keep crying that "Woke is infesting the Japanese Industry" but tend to ignore that Japan actually DOES tackle these types of topics more often in various ways(And yes, they are trying to make it mainstream but like it is for us, that doesn't mean it's something most people will CARE for) and the actual issue is the lack of an actual filter and just allowing ideas to just pop in without realizing how played to death it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back