• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

What is it with small, green insects and always being giga-bros in monster series? 😭

Also Magnamon's profile literally states that his power is "Ultimate level or perhaps higher" yet it's always been a persistant thing that people argue Chimeramon isn't Ultimate level in terms of his actual power. :kobeha

That's what happens when you put too much stock in the actual levels of the Digimon I guess. :maybe

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
"If you're facing an FGO fan, show them a pity system. They have never seen it before."
:mjlol
Isn't the very first time you roll for FGO a pity system as FGO doesn't actually lock you phone to a single account and you can reset until you get a summon you want and if you timed your start to when there are free quartz you can actually roll for a 5 star with that free quartz for the event.

:mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
el_hombre_mas_fuerte_del_planeta_by_salvamakoto_dfdhq38-pre.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Hell yeah, Generaids are back. Vara’s effect would be just average in most other decks. It amazing how for Generaiders, she singlehandedly fixes all the problems for a deck full of bricks in hand.

Its no longer a deck that wants to go first while still only being able to do anything on the opponents turn like before.

@Masterblack06 All I really want now is a good new trap to search with Quest now

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

What's truly more important is that Archfiends are finally playable thanks to the Labrynth support

clark

I play that deck too. It’s got a hilariously easy Spright match-up with all the monster removal up the ass it does. You keep the opponents board empty of Level 2s, they can do anything with Sprights in hand.

However, it’s got a brutal matchup against Tearalaments. Torrential, Dogmatika Punishment, Ghastly Glitch, Lovely Labrynth’s own destruction effect. It all just feeds into their graveyard effects but you don’t want them on the field either

I basically never win a Tearalament match with Labrynth unless I’m able to reuse Dimension Barrier and Icy Prison over and over

Exosisters on the other hand love playing against Tearalaments and aren’t half bad against Spright either

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Hell yeah, Generaids are back. Vara’s effect would be just average in most other decks. It amazing how for Generaiders, she singlehandedly fixes all the problems for a deck full of bricks in hand.

Its no longer a deck that wants to go first while still only being able to do anything on the opponents turn like before.

@Masterblack06 All I really want now is a good new trap to search with Quest now

First of all
>Yu-Gi-Oh Tube
1650763749747.png

Secondly: Yeah the best part about it receiving new support is that it, hopefully, wont get randomly splashed into meta decks meaning you'll never have to worry about it getting banned unless everyone and their mom starts running generaiders.

Thirdly: While I'm happy yall are getting support for decks you like
WHERE IS MY METAPHYS SUPPORT KONAMI

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
First of all
>Yu-Gi-Oh Tube
1650763749747.png

Secondly: Yeah the best part about it receiving new support is that it, hopefully, wont get randomly splashed into meta decks meaning you'll never have to worry about it getting banned unless everyone and their mom starts running generaiders.

Thirdly: While I'm happy yall are getting support for decks you like
WHERE IS MY METAPHYS SUPPORT KONAMI
I like Yugiohtube’s stuff. His videos have gotten a bit click-baity with the titles though.

And Metaphys are just lesser versions of whatever real Dragons their copying. So no.

Generaids were designed to be used both as a pure deck and for the individual cards to be played in other decks. That’s why all the Generaider monsters have effects that work with whatever monsters type they are.

It mostly failed with them all being Level 9 bricks that only the Field Spell could summon for the longest time.

The only Generaider that saw any play outside her deck is Mardel in Plant decks and even than, the best Plant deck right now, Sunavalon-Rikka doesn’t use her.

Too bad VFD is banned. Would have made this deck absolutely a Meta-Contender with how effortlessly you can make that monster first turn between World Legacy Monstrosity and now Vara.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I like Yugiohtube’s stuff. His videos have gotten a bit click-baity with the titles though.
the click bait and then like a good majority of his videos barely even use the shit he's showing off is the reason why I don't like the guy
And Metaphys are just lesser versions of whatever real Dragons their copying. So no.
I will not tolerate any metaphys slander. Metaphys Daedalus is way better than regular Daedalus I'll have you know.
Generaids were designed to be used both as a pure deck and for the individual cards to be played in other decks. That’s why all the Generaider monsters have effects that work with whatever monsters type they are.

It mostly failed with them all being Level 9 bricks that only the Field Spell could summon for the longest time.

The only Generaider that saw any play outside her deck is Mardel in Plant decks and even than, the best Plant deck right now, Sunavalon-Rikka doesn’t use her.

Too bad VFD is banned. Would have made this deck absolutely a Meta-Contender with how effortlessly you can make that monster first turn between World Legacy Monstrosity and now Vara.
I'd rather it not be meta just for the fact that shit in the deck will get banned. Let it stay a tier 2 deck. The thing that's probably gonna become meta is the Ksharti-La shit. what with their ability to absolutely destroy your deck but also lock you out of every single zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back