• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
One person thought it was a manatee which we have a lot of in Florida but nah, Manatees couldn’t move like that nor ever be on land and they have tails that almost look like paddles.
It is said Manatees are absurdly dumb to the point where they purposefully commit suicide by crashing against propeller-driven boats due to their curious nature

One thing is for certain: They almost never leave the ocean

Also, that seal specimen is clearly lakcing a male elephant seal's fang shaped trunk, meaning it's actually a female

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It is said Manatees are absurdly dumb to the point where they purposefully commit suicide by crashing against propeller-driven boats due to their curious nature

One thing is for certain: They almost never leave the ocean

Also, that seal specimen is clearly lakcing a male elephant seal's fang shaped trunk, meaning it's actually a female
Goes with them having no natural predators. Their survival instincts are practically non-existent which is also why their so trusting in approaching humans usually

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Still my favorite fight in the whole series

Eren beating Reiner with his MMA skills. No Hardening, Paths, or other nonsense power-ups. Just pure technique.

Goes with them having no natural predators. Their survival instincts are practically non-existent which is also why their so trusting in approaching humans usually
Actually, they do have a natural predator: The american alligator

On the topic of YuGiOh!, while the dub by 4kids has various problems, this line by Kaiba will never not hit hard :hestonpls :

Sickest of burns. This absolute madlad can't stop flexing whenever he gets the chance

:mjlol :mjlol
TFW a 2022 retrain is worse than the original
>Mystic Mine goes under the radar

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Actually, they do have a natural predator: The american alligator

Sickest of burns. This absolute madlad can't stop flexing whenever he geats the chance

:mjlol :mjlol

>Mystic Mine goes under the radar

I didn’t know Alligators messed with them.

And yeah, Mystic Mine still at 3 in TCG when it’s banned in both OCG and Master Duel is dumb AF

I can tell by your username your probably thrilled with Fusion Destiny but that, Nadir, Trickstar Lightstage, all back to 3 seem excessive to me since their all such brainless advantage cards

I don’t know WTF they were smoking to think bringing Substitoad back was a good idea either.

Other than that, second banlist now that the most dominating decks get slaps on the wrist at best and the meta unchanged minus some annoying problem cards finally dealt with

I can tell by your username your probably thrilled with Fusion Destiny but that, Nadir, Trickstar Lightstage, all back to 3 both back seem excessive since their all such brainless advantage cards
I'm a hero player at heart and I've recently finished building the deck after three long years, soooooo

clark clark clark

I've also an unused Invoked Dogmatika Shaddoll deck, which I'll probably update soon enough now that Nadir is back at three. Might eventually turn it into an A.I.D.S deck

:pepesip

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I'm a hero player at heart and I've recently finished building the deck after three long years, soooooo

clark clark clark

I've also an unused Invoked Dogmatika Shaddoll deck, which I'll probably update soon enough now that Nadir is back at three. Might eventually turn it into an A.I.D.S deck

:pepesip
Dogmatika Spellbook is going to be the way to play the deck with this list

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Now that I think about it, Chaos Ruler getting axed might also have been a pre-emptive ban with the new Byssted archetype.

It was always a problematic card but would have definitely been borked in Dragon Link along with Byssted and the inevitable Chaos Dragon Structure Deck R coming next

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
c39eacddcdec67742aa09463026fbf00f6264be1.png

kiryu confirmed to diss the likes of svelocity as well, confirmed too

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
which we have a lot of in Florida but nah
Wait your living in Florida? Damn, hope you're alright.

Idk if I'm just lucky or if Long Island doesn't feel hurricanes that hard but whenever it's hurricane season we just get a thunderstorm for a night.

Except for Sandy, I wasn't living in Long Island at that time but damn did Hurricane Sandy hit Long Island hard.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wait your living in Florida? Damn, hope you're alright.

Idk if I'm just lucky or if Long Island doesn't feel hurricanes that hard but whenever it's hurricane season we just get a thunderstorm for a night.

Except for Sandy, I wasn't living in Long Island at that time but damn did Hurricane Sandy hit Long Island hard.
Didn’t get hit at all minus some rain. I was outside the cone

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm going to throw in a loaded opinion here:

People primarily state that they hate scripted promos because some wrestlers need to be able to actually say what they want and get the crowd behind them without feeling being chained to the script...

HOWEVER, I think that AEW have given us 3 reasons why some wrestlers need scripted promos:

Hopefully they don't auto-play while I have them in spoilers...
But yeah, some wrestlers do need scripted promos until they can actually speak well or get a damn manager and allow them to get the jitters out of their system beforehand(unless they have zero charisma at all).

The benefits of unscripted promos greatly outweigh scripted ones.

The problem is Tony Khan is a fucking geek who doesn't know who to push as a star. Shafir should have never been hired. Yuta is as generic and boring as it gets. Both can go. And Paige, eh, silence is better than a bunch of ums and ahs but the segment was still not good.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It utterly boggles my mind that Tony Khan has guys like Wardlow, Miro, Hobbs, Starks, Hook, and so on on his roster but instead of them we see fucking Wheeler Yuta and Daniel Garcia every week, along with matches that happen just to happen. Again, he just doesn't know who to push as a star.

Look at me and Nihilus for example. We know who our stars are with our audience. That's why most of the show's stories revolve around Jedah, Goku, Vegeta, Dark Schneider, Palpatine, Thanos, Shao Kahn, Darkseid, Teresa, Lina, Motoko, and a few others. Each individual among them is not always featured, but some combination of them are always there. We get our stars on the show and in important stories.

If Tony hired us as bookers he'd have a better show because we understand the concept of what to do. And we're just a CAW fed. You mean to tell me he can't hire good writers?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So we talking about Sleepy Joe botching his speeches, but how about Kamala?

So stupid, she can’t even tell South Korea apart from North to know which is our ally

Joe at least has his age as an excuse. What excuse does Kamala have? Don’t think we’ve ever in history elected a more unqualified pair of idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back