OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
My friend and I are watching a SW marathon. We are watching the mini toon episodes now.

He tells me Windu didn't like Anakin because he was jealous that Anakin was the chosen one. Is this true?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I just wanna see best girl again 🤷‍♂️

C5-C11-CFD-3-A33-4952-9-A74-8-D91-B7984-F5-A.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I could probably give you his response before he even gets here. Here it is:

:mjlol :hestonpls
Yeah that basically sums it up :kobeha .
@TrueG 37 So, what's your opinion of the latest Horikoshi masterpiece chapter?
Seriously though It barely feels as if anything happened. Izuku has a bullshit convenient new quirk that shits on his friends quirks, gives him Ofa 120% for 5 minutes until the dlc pack expires temporarily and uses it in a very poorly choreographed fight where he uppercuts Ashyraki, he tries to do his Tnj and that's it. I almost wish they would just go to Uraraka and Toga just so this shit can finally end. I was surprised that the chapter ended that quickly. The only notable things was the cover art causing some controversy and some people being pissed that people are straight up dying for nothing because Izuku's a dumbass who thinks his time is better spent talking to a crazed Yandere about crepes instead of saving the world :mjlol.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wouldn’t go as far as to call MHA SJW just because it has a particular following of those weirdos.

Not when Hori is still regularly drawing things like this chapter’s cover that pisses them off

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
That was Jhonny Young Bosch, right?

:wow

nah, that was zack = og black ranger

johnny is actually one of the nicest dub va's, despite being overrated, he is still chill

but

the ironic thing is, why and how you dare to even have a thought of taking $ from a fan, irl? especially a photo or an autograph

that show 2 things, 1) he doesnt know basic human communication and can't interact

and

2) he is really unprofessional for someone who isnt that famous, lol

that's why i say, in that cycle, only few can keep their stuff together, don't idolize any singer/actor/author/athlete

just respect the stuff they do = if they are good and respectable although

basic foundations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back