Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fdmz7RyXwAsIqA_

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

wow

check

this

this title is one of the rare cases at being correct and wrong at the same time :russ

> newbern worse than hoechlin as dub sephiroth is one of the biggest non canon opinions out there :mjlol

it begins lads, nu sephiroth dupes stans are trying to promote hoechlin instead of newbern as the best dub sephiroth, even ff reddit stans wanted to getsuga the opening poster for that title :mjlol

Hates him apparently because he's too masculine and too grown or some retarded shit :skully . As if Sephiroth isn't in his 30's or some shit :kobeha.

If anything good came out of the va switch it's that Cloud and Sephiroth's old Va's show up at cons together.
So Hori knows how to write a good protag yet still continues to make Deku the way he is :mjlol
The most he's done for Vigilantes is let Furuhashi do an Aizawa chapter. That and correct and look over a couple of things but the only thing that comes to mind is how one of Endeavor's sidekicks quirk functions.

It's honestly hilarious how much better Vigilantes is. It does the currently failed theme of how anyone can be a hero way better. Its main villain is better than Ashyraki and Afo's even better, they actually explain his motives and operations which is funny to me because Afo isn't even Furuhashi's villain :mjlol.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
even 360p obd wrestling feuds have better script than current wwe and aew :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
hunter has made improvements, but they ain't that astonishing, really mid, for now and so far

attitude era tier fights/feuds will never be appeared again, they don't make them like this anymore and we all know it

there are

some good potential ones, but sadly, they fail, in the end

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
hunter has made improvements, but they ain't that astonishing, really mid, for now and so far

attitude era tier fights/feuds will never be appeared again, they don't make them like this anymore and we all know it

there are

some good potential ones, but sadly, they fail, in the end
Unfortunately the sponsors won't let us get Attitude era stuff again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back