• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
N13fcZl.jpg

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It was also such a pretentious attempt by the author to take a piss on Shounen tropes of the MC winning against adversity through sheer force of will too with that speech Ainz gives as he’s torturing and mocking Climb.

And it is pretty disgusting how that two-faced bitch is the winner in all this and gets all that she wanted after playing both Climb and her family on top and selling them out.

I dropped Overlord before this. Shit was getting boring and repetitive by Season 1 and 3 is where I called it quits: Tomb of Nazarick are horrible people that do horrible things and Ainz’s character development is becoming a bigger cunt with each season.

That episode alone is the inspiration for a thread idea I have: Weakest Shounen protagonist that can beat the shit out of Ainz

Do it, I will personally dig through the garbage to find the absolute worst series that can pummel Nazarick's ass.

I mean I read the garbage anyway because I'm an addict but I'll put it to some use for once :maybe

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Yeah it's a real collab

big L for big prime because he keeps the artifact typing so he can get blown up by anti-artifact removal

Cost is a bit high but his effects are pretty nice
there were Optimus and Grimlock cards release a couple years ago but I think they weren't legal to play or something

MtG got all canon'd either way :mjlol

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
also, I like Cell, always liked him.
but
searching for pics for him is balancing on a mine field, since you never know even with SFW on, you always get one pic with cell absorbing people.

kinks dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back