• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Just waiting for either Japan or South Korea to finally say enough is enough and the North Koreans inevitably getting their asses kicked in a war they’ve been asking for but aren't able to actually fight

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Pure Dogmatika is finally a thing. No Nekroz, Invoked, Spellbooks, or Shaddolls. The fact that they became a Ritual theme is even better bonus.

The new Ritual is cancer. By itself, it can decimate half your Extra Deck and going first, the deck can easily make you lose up to 10 cards in your Extra Deck.

Just glad Drytron can’t really use it

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Alba Zoa of Dogmatika.

Fduvz-iUYAEjl6X.png

Love how it has this old school Yugioh creepiness to it’s design. Genuinely looks like something Marik or Bakura would use

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I did a thing on Stable Diffusion with img2img postprocess.

Prompt: women in army uniforms with huge breasts and large cleavage by greg rutkowski, trending on artstation, metahuman

w6JO2F8.png

NT8YiHE.png

I also have NSFW versions :catshivers which I'm gonna post on r/unstable_diffusion idk if I can link it here.

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Wow, even after that big mobilization? Russia is going to be an international joke for the next few decades :skully
If that's an account in anyway associated or backing the EU, I'd take whatever they say about the Russia situation with a massive grain of salt. There's a ton of misinformation and propaganda coming from both sides, especially the EU/America side as of late.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wow, even after that big mobilization? Russia is going to be an international joke for the next few decades :skully
You think this is bad, wait until North Korea finally goes to war with any of its enemies without daddies Russia or likely China to help them

Russia has just now exposed itself as a Paper Tiger. North Korea has been known to be nothing else but one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back