• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
If that's an account in anyway associated or backing the EU, I'd take whatever they say about the Russia situation with a massive grain of salt. There's a ton of misinformation and propaganda coming from both sides, especially the EU/America side as of late.
Honestly this I can't take either side seriously but honestly this shits stupid

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

>chris

SociableCavernousHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
you know, many companies/devs focus on making games being mostly online/multi player themed and getting those easy $, combined with those sad patches/dlc fixes

but if a game, isn't good at offline, what's the point of having it?

mean

first in order to compete with others (lets say you want it for competitive stuff) you gotta train offline, and a lot

and that means, replaying the story mode and training mode or other extra modes, many times before being ready to face others online

but on the other scenario now, what's the game's worth overall, if it hasn't a good story mode?

one of the main reasons that many fighting games nowadays so boring, cuz their story mode sucks

that's why action/tps/jrpg/adventure games are way better on those areas

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
@Thegoldenboy2188

Where you get that sound is a weakness to Infinity? Sound needs to travel in order to reach you, so they can't pass Infinity if Gojo doesn't allow it.

I doubt fma father has something which can bypass Infinity, Gojo seems fine in the Prison Realm which is another dimension where I doubt there is oxygen in it.

nakabafan1993 going wild again with that gojo wank, seems, that, turning gojo into a classy 2D chair, is too much for him to get it, sheesh

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
lost it, psp has a no aru fighting game and is actually better than most nardo psp games, above average combos and all, my sides

so, their final pl is: better than psp nardo levels, congrats :yousmart :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
lost it, psp has a no aru fighting game and is actually better than most nardo psp games, above average combos and all, my sides

so, their final pl is: better than psp nardo levels, congrats :yousmart :mjlol
No Aru bros winning...? :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I wish we got that Toaru PSP game too.

Fully 3D fighting on a handheld back than was pretty wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back