• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Looks really nice. Definitely better than the last time we got a Mario Bros movie

images

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Idk how I feel about the Mario trailer

animation is nice…but that’s the only good thing I have to say about it 😬

Don't worry... so is everyone else:

unknown.png

The truly stupid part? Lesbian Velma has been a fandom thing(and a constant joke) for DECADES, hell, Mystery Incorporated itself had a small moment where it looked like Velma did go out with a female in one of it's episodes(or went down dirty with her).

So it's not even a fresh take to have her be a Lesbian, the real stupid part was how it comes off as completely silly to pretend it matters that much and then have the Velma show just be this stupid and then have a Black Shaggy going by his actual name... for reasons that seem to, of fucking course, hate it's fans.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Yo. Haven't been on in awhile. Had to get a new laptop today since my old one is fucked up a bit. Still works, just retarded now.

Anyway, I probably won't be posting for a bit. Probably won't be streaming until next week either. We got Homecoming all week and these kids a fucking hungry. They eat everything in minutes. It's like feeding Saiyans.

Happy, but exhausted. How are you guys doing?

Yo

Yo. Haven't been on in awhile. Had to get a new laptop today since my old one is fucked up a bit. Still works, just retarded now.

Anyway, I probably won't be posting for a bit. Probably won't be streaming until next week either. We got Homecoming all week and these kids a fucking hungry. They eat everything in minutes. It's like feeding Saiyans.

Happy, but exhausted. How are you guys doing?

Doing fine, otherwise looking for stuff to do. Yeah, good luck to you out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back