• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Deku’s just a waste. Liked the author’s original plan of him being a superhero without a Quirk

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
:drakeHell isn't this quirk literally the Fa Jin, like Fa Jin literally boosts his speed already, oh but now he can slow down I guess.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@TrueG 37
1664388004811605.jpg

:hestonpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Lmao Hori's trying to waifu bait people into reading his work now :obamalaugh

Also, that's Hagakure, the invisible girl who had literally no character other than being invisible and calling Aoyama a traitor.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Waifus have been in MHA since day 1, that’s nothing special.

The woke side of the fanbase losing their shit over it and being pointed out for their blatant hypocrisy never gets old.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
:drakeHell isn't this quirk literally the Fa Jin, like Fa Jin literally boosts his speed already, oh but now he can slow down I guess.
He's gotta speed up while he speeds up while simultaneously powering up while he powers up bruh :mjpls . Yes it is essentially Fajin, nibba basically gets 3 versions of Ofa to choose from.

Got 3 Zenkais and got the asskicking of a lifetime before straight up dying :mjlol .

Well it begins. People thought Hori was taking breaks because he was sick. Not sick enough to sexualize some 16 year olds though :skully.

That's the invisible girl for anyone wondering. She had a slight face reveal that barely anyone cared about a while ago cause she isn't a character really. I thought she was just some random civilian when I first saw it :kobeha.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Waifus have been in MHA since day 1, that’s nothing special.

The woke side of the fanbase losing their shit over it and being pointed out for their blatant hypocrisy never gets old.

Now if only the waifu meant anything in story besides some occasional fanservice. I might would be able to remember some of these guys names.

>Anya looks like a woman

This type of shit is why I'm glad I don't use Twatter :skully .

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Now if only the waifu meant anything in story besides some occasional fanservice. I might would be able to remember some of these guys names.

>Anya looks like a woman

This type of shit is why I'm glad I don't use Twatter :skully .
They keep changing their name. Their profile was HexManiacIsHot when they posted that.

Which isn’t much better. Twatter really is a cesspool of weirdos

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Who’s the character?
Her name is Hagkure. Probably spelled that wrong but who cares. She's the character that's constantly invisible and is only a bunch of floating looking clothes. Knowing who she is doesn't really mean anything tbh even among class Npc she's nonexistent :mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back