• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I remember back in 10th grade when I first got into MTG

a friend of mine and I went to a card shop after school

141925.jpg

And this box art just hooked me. Ended up becoming my favorite archetype to play because of their unique gimmick, and then I reworked it into a commander deck. Slivers are just cool as hell

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
ZEXAL had prob the best Mecha designs in the franchise

They really stepped shit up

Helps that this was also where Photons/Galaxy-Eyes dropped too which also had really fucking cool visual designs
Check out the new upgrade for Galaxy Eyes Prime Photon Dragon

Speaking of Photons, Starliege Paladynamo is a monster of his I always liked. Shame Kaito used it a grand total of 1 time

XZezwGZ.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Next set is Cyberstorm Access

Dead giveaway it’s going to be Yusaku stuff with a new Code Talker or Firewall Dragon on the cover and support for Code Talker and hopefully generic good Cyberse support.

C’mon Konami, stop holding back on my boy Soulburner. I need some new Salamangreat cards

tumblr_py2cmc0E3b1rhr9zio1_1280.jpg

Especially since we’re not getting a Fire Duelist Pack with the series officially canned before we could

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
ZEXAL had prob the best Mecha designs in the franchise

They really stepped shit up

Helps that this was also where Photons/Galaxy-Eyes dropped too which also had really fucking cool visual designs
i stopped keeping up with ygo after 5Ds but I will always respect this dude

d6pzvr7-f48414b2-6a18-457a-93c7-b2168df1e186.jpg

bro is just a transformer

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Super Dimensional Robo Galaxy Destroyer was just to show off Gauche’s Heroic Champion Excalibur. Got bodied in seconds

:mjlol

@OtherGalaxy This is a transformer. Has 3 forms: Default, using effect, and attacking

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Zexal had the overall coolest monster designs but Vrains was a close second. Lots of a cool mecha designs here too. Code Talkers, The Topological series, etc.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
oh i just meant the style

most mecha outside of Brave (who reused a lot of transformers designs) dont look anything like transformers but galaxy robo gets pretty close to the general look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back