• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
All I know is that that the upcoming Dead Space remake better nail this Necromorph

The one Necromorph that really just made me go NOPE and turn off my PS3 for a bit the first time I saw it

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
people are thinking it might be a timed thing like you have to get to the wolf before too much time has passed in order for it to not die. or that it might be a different wolf entirely
If that's the case it will be good. If it's what I fear, and they're cutting content, it is gonna be bad. Since the reason they could be doing this is in order to save time. That wouldn't be good, and be a sign of them cutting even more content besides this.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ffhdg8gXoAYLGlh

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
meanwhile

the uncharted remastered collection for pc, sells so good, people forgot tlou2 is a thing

well

obv

chad nathan drake is that good, truly the vgame indiana jones - in a way 🤷‍♂️

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
We were talking about lack of fun adventure movies these days.

Uncharted definitely filled that void. I especially love the first two games in the series

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Loved The Last of Us (only the first game, second can die in a fire)

But the Uncharted series easily > Last of Us

d2yzfzw-52a1c59e-c466-4ced-9467-38793b693414.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the first two games in the series

uncharted 3 and 4 are even better, especially 4 = the best game of the series pmuch

lost legacy despite being upper mid tier levels for uncharted levels, it is still >>>> tlou2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back