• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>sonic fox trying to be relevant again
:FucksSake:

????

Lil Nas X invited Sonicfox on stage to dance and a day or so after this Wacka and Lupe (as in Lupe Fiasco) started talking shit about SF and Chris G respectively at which point both clapped back calling them out

MajinObama even made a copypasta of Chris G's post calling out Jamie Lee Curtis

Shits been going on for days lmao

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>people saying the mutant racism stuff in mha was hinted at constantly through out the series

Where?
More importantly why the fuck now of all times is this sudden being focused on when were in the middle of the final battle that this adds literally nothing to.

Hori needs to stop taking input from his weirdo fanbase

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
????

Lil Nas X invited Sonicfox on stage to dance and a day or so after this Wacka and Lupe (as in Lupe Fiasco) started talking shit about SF and Chris G respectively at which point both clapped back calling them out

What a time to be alive

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Mind you most of this started when some insane dude was threatening some chick who plays Tekken and threatened to shoot up a tourney. So Wacka provided private security for her and the venue. Turns out theres a few celebrities who follow the FGC
waka flocka being into fighting games is hilarious but also something im very happy is happening

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
????

I didnt know all that happened. God damn.

Man why the fuck is the fgc always in some shit.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What is there to debate? Even before Super, GT was as non-canon as the movies. And what’s controversial about Super Saiyan 4? Even most GT haters will admit it’s an awesome form.

I like Super but I’ll admit SS4 is cooler than just about any transformation featured in Super

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
What is there to debate? Even before Super, GT was as non-canon as the movies. And what’s controversial about Super Saiyan 4? Even most GT haters will admit it’s an awesome form.

I like Super but I’ll admit SS4 is cooler than just about any transformation featured in Super
Nah it's the fact that the non canon advertisement for a card game is where all the cool shit is happening
:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Super Saiyan 4 is the true final form, ties back into the saiyans' roots and legends established during Z

The recolors in Super are all done to sell toys
That’s why I love Broly’s Wrathful state. Closest thing to a canon SS4 since it uses Great Ape power and even looks like SS4 minus the tail and red fur

Wu3kZGn.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
More importantly why the fuck now of all times is this sudden being focused on when were in the middle of the final battle that this adds literally nothing to.

Hori needs to stop taking input from his weirdo fanbase
Wanna know the sad part. Hori planned on Mask dude having a role (presumably) like this to play since the beginning of the series essentially :mjlol . So this once again is just the results of Hori sucking because of his constant stalling of plotlines. And its Shoji or whatever his name is, a guy that still draws a blank trying to remember his name because he's done and said jack shit :skully.

Horikoshi's writing is like a college student writing his essay at the last minute. Its been like that since All Might vs Afo. I think the only exception is Dabi so far :mjlol.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@TrueG 37 Nothing I hate more than stuff that kills the pacing.

Here I was at least interested in seeing how Deku vs AFO turns out and Hori goes and ruins that with this X-Men Mutant discrimination bullshit

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The whole mutant racism thing is like the whole corrupt heroes existing plot that prompted Stains insane bitch fits and apparently that one lady to be hired by the government to kill certain heroes like an assassin. You never see any real corrupt heroes all the public knew until Dabi's reveal was that Endeavor is an aloof asshole but fantastic at his job so Stain couldn't have known about all of that so he's just an insane asshole who shouldn't be listened to right? Wrong because Izuku and some other guys talk about how he had a point despite him ruining other heroes who didn't do anything wrong like Iida's brother. So that just leaves Shoto and Knuckleduster as the only people to call him what he is, an insane lunatic. I'm not even going to talk about the government thing because that got revealed and literally no one cares, Izuku says if you reach out a hand everyone will be good and cures that lady's trauma :skully . The series pretended like these niggas are straight from the Boys or OPM or something when basically every hero wants to save people.

I think the only person who could fit would be Captain Celebrity in Vigilantes who isn't Horikoshi's character technically and isn't even from Japan:mjlol. The dude was such an asshole in the early chapters that he was reluctant to even save people without his camera crew around or a cheerleading squad following him around to improve his crappy image that drains even further with him getting metoo'd. Only managing to improve because Koichi basically shows him what a real hero is like and him and his friends generally not putting up with his bullshit. We needed people like him in the main series. Maybe then the villains aside from Dabi would look less like a bunch of bitches who listen to Linkin park while shopping at Hot topic.
@TrueG 37 Nothing I hate more than stuff that kills the pacing.

Here I was at least interested in seeing how Deku vs AFO turns out and Hori goes and ruins that with this X-Men Mutant discrimination bullshit
Tbf I stupid as it is I genuinely like this more than the boring rpg battle of Izuku vs Ashyraki. It's been that boring. Ashyraki always needs to be nerfed because everyone whose names aren't Izuku or Endeavor dies immediately and even then all the fights before like Bakugou's are worthless because he can't actually damage Shiggy or do anything meaningful because that's Izuku's job. Endeavor going full on berserk on Afo using his flames to shoot eye beams, making up for having his arm cut off by conjuring an arm of flames and straight up killing him with a huge ass prominence burn was way more entertaining than anything Izuku's doing. I wish we had more of that but the fun has to end now that Afo's increasing his fusion dance with Ashyraki :catcry. That chapter made me miss the days when Endeavor basically stole the main character spot during the pro hero arc :wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back