• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Good job from the YGO player, he only got tripped up a couple times there and it's funny to see he took part in three of these videos on three separate channels within like a week of each other. :maybe

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Seriously, everything about Bridget's backstory makes zero sense for him to ever go by female now. It feels like it was legit done so Guilty Gear can be sold in China where they ban anything with Femboys in it.
Giselle was always referred to as a boy by Kubo and was obviously meant to be as such with Yumichika and Charlotte throwing it in his face.
Not sure if I posted this before but,

unknown.png

:mjlol

Don't ask why I still have a Shirou pfp on Discord, every day is Shirou day.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Why? They just barely avoided making Uncharted 4 total shit by thankfully reserving the worst of their writing for Last of Us 2.

Why even make another Uncharted at all when it ended perfectly with 4 too?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If it’s really a new Uncharted, it’s going to be a bust. Naughty Dog can’t pull off another good one.

Over half the team left after making Uncharted 4 due to the mismanagement and crunch involved. Including Bruce Straley who kept the worse of Druckmann’s ideas for the story at bay. It’s why other than Druckmann inserting his femdom fetishes, Uncharted 4 managed to not be complete garbage as far as story goes.

Im not remotely excited for anything Uncharted unless Amy Hennig is involved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back