• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

RDT_20221028_16424253114885563386721852.jpg

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Claudio and his black master are also tokens.
God you are so fucking cringe, ever since your little freak out on discord half a year or whatever ago for acting like a moron and annoying everyone, you've had this chip on your shoulder as if your some kind of bad-ass. I know your banned and all now and can't respond, like Icarus flying too close to the Shitposting Sun and got torched down, but the edgy internet tough guy act falls flat on its face when the only other thing you know to talk about besides your weird obsession with dumb Space Knights from Marvel Comics is fucking bunnies and rabbits.

Cut the shit.
You aren't anything special.

Astaro has more respect from this community he was initially belligerent with by order of magnitudes now, then you do now with your continued downward spiral into turning into a more mediocre Nightmare Cinema tier 2.0, diet coke edition clone.

If your endgame is being a clown then stay in the clown-world of rejects.

Astaro has more respect from this community he was initially belligerent with by order of magnitudes now, then you do now with your continued downward spiral into turning into a more mediocre Nightmare Cinema tier 2.0, diet coke edition clone.

I was going to say something more deep but my Firefox decided to crash the page and I lost the data so I'll make this short:

- Dead Lock became worse than Rev and that's a feat.

- Dude needs legit fucking help and actually needs to find some actual friends or another hobby.

- I honestly don't want anything to do with Dead Lock and unlike how others see me, I rarely hate ANYONE I talk about negatively, I may have issue with how you debate things but if you have a problem, just hash it out with me and we can get it settled, I have someone that can vouch that I don't mean any harm legit, not even for GaRbS or Siriel, believe it or not.

- Dude needs to stop acting like a badass and grow the fuck up and get his shit settled. See an qualified therapist, get his shit straight, go find what he actually wants to do(He loves American Comics so much? He should start working on that shit independent), something but not here and I'm fucking done with him.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Aurelian Thanks for the shoutout
I mean it wasn't intended to be negative but more of an observation and commentary. Rom/Dead Lock was someone who started "in" the crowd and was generally liked until he started losing his shit since this past May, burning bridges, ruining his friendship with plenty of people over spiteful shit and his weird ego and pride filled chest-beats because he has some goofy hate of anything Japanese media related; anime, games, manga, etc...he's now more or less a complete pariah.

In comparison, you came here from SB, a place traditionally where most of its users stand polar opposite to a lot of things the OBD does, be it debating styles or fictions that are liked and so on. Your initial attitude and reactions were generally speaking in a completely truthful way, very hostile but you've eventually toned it down and while many of us have a GREAT deal of disagreements with you, you've been assimilated and generally get on with the rest of the people here.

A tale of two opposites.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That one is just an image I took off Google. My own little girl looks a little different but has the same funny beard that I love these dogs for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back