• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FgXbUaNXoAIZa30

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul Just noticed GRG is on hiatus. Any news about it's comeback? I've been wanting to read it for a while, but I don't wanna read it not knowing when it'll come back.
Alas no, there's no word yet on when it could be coming back.

The only thing we've gotten since it went on hiatus are the extended versions of the side chapters at the end of each official Manga Volume release.

Which at least tells me Ikeda intends to keep the thing going but we've gotten no word on weather he's recovered from the health issues that caused him to put it on hiatus in the first place.

Finally finished up my new man cave / office and decided to fire up my old PS2 for this room. First game I’m playing:

Still remember when I first got a rented copy at Blockbuster and was just so blow away by the combat. To say this was a massive leap in quality over Budokai 1 and 2 is an understatement.

Budokai 3, Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 are the 3 best DBZ games ever

The PAL version had the vocals in the opening.

@Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer

Well time for me to quit Yugioh for another format. Borderline already Tier 0 deck that hasn’t taken any real hits on 2 banlists so far and now getting absolutely insane support that makes their speed go into overdrive coming out in just a few more days.

Whoever made Ishizu’s cards is a dumbass. It’s the Lightsworn mill engine on crack.

>Ishizu earth fairies + Rulkallos negate

shamefurdispray2.jpg

> Rhongomyniad with 9 materials

:hestonpls

The Lancer class is made of locks

1a1.png

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>Ishizu earth fairies + Rulkallos negate

shamefurdispray2.jpg
NGL, Ishuzu’ cards are disgusting. The deck by itself sucks but when used as a graveyard dumping engine, it’s some of the most broken shit conceived

Especially since it mills + graveyard disrupts during your opponents turn too

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Yes the dude who MURDERED his wife and whose entire journey into the Town is a self-imposed subconscious punishment because he couldn't come to terms with the guilt of what he'd done.

TOTALLY the same as the dude whose wife legitimately just went MISSING, then was forced to send a message to him that drew the unsuspecting man into a nightmare to save his woman.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Anyone here have experience with powershell scripts?

I have this simple script that allows me to copy and paste items in a different folder while also changing their name in windows Powershell.

Code:
$destfolder = '.\destfolder\'
get-childitem -Recurse -File .\srcfolder\ | Foreach-Object {
    $newname = $_.name
$newname = $_.directory.parent.name + '-' + $_.directory.name + '-' + $_.name
Copy-Item -Path $_.FullName -Destination (Join-Path $destfolder $newname) -Verbose
}

I'm wondering how to add multi-threading/parallel processing and maybe robocopy if possible to make it go faster.

gonna repsot this is the tech section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back