• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Musk can't fool me i know thats what he really wanted to wear this halloween
AvqKnRKCMAEFu5X-225x300.jpg

Last edited:

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

>Knuckles busting that cliff in a single punch

also this is the final nail in the coffin that Super Sonic >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Knuckles (even though that should have been obvious by now)

He got stomped by a guy confirmed weaker than Super Sonic

Knuckles>>>>>>>>>Tarkus :lul:lul:lul

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Not going to spoil anything but after seeing a cutscene and who they picked for the role, I could not be more happy with the direction they went with God of War Odin

this game is going to be a 10/10.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Forget the comparisons between GoW Thor and MCU Thor. Richard Schiff is going to put Marvel’s Odin to shame.

The one cutscene I see of him and I can tell he’s going to steal every scene he’s in as Odin. They couldn’t have made a better casting choice for this type of character.

Odin’s actual design turned out pretty good too. They didn’t make him too decrepit like I thought with the silhouette too. Probably should have given him more of a beard though

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Good chance the symptoms will be milder the second time with the better resistance being exposed the last time.

I ended up getting Covid from my nephew and all I really suffered was aches and pains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back