• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lina Inverse voices the main villain in Japanese

it’s only natural it’d be good :wow

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I'll admit though Frontiers response to control complaints essentially being "screw it make the controls yourself!" Is pretty funny.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Mori got a powerup from every person giving up their borrowed power to him, that made him absurdly OP but somehow some single prayer got to Mubank and made him strong enough to put a bigger fight with Mori. Then after mubonk is near death they get transported to some other dimension with a highschool ring that Mori fight him until he dies and he is show in hell where he is greeted by some other dudes with him thinking "i was never alone" and saying to his "friends" to go see if there is any gods in hell to hunt down, he also use last remaining of his power to help Mori leave the place they are in...

tl;dr: Author sucked Mubong cock to the bitter end and refused to give him what he actually deserved
damn, author went worst than kishi with the uchiha.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Was just going to say. Good luck finding a Japanese-Mexican voice actor. Can’t be representation according to their logic if it’s just any Japanese or Mexican they hire

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Let’s recast Sonic for any future games and movies to have an actual hedgehog provide his voice too.

After all, Representation matters above all else, including talent apparently. Hedgehogs need their representing too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back