• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

:hestonpls

fucking broken ass shit

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
wait how did it end?
Mori got a powerup from every person giving up their borrowed power to him, that made him absurdly OP but somehow some single prayer got to Mubank and made him strong enough to put a bigger fight with Mori. Then after mubonk is near death they get transported to some other dimension with a highschool ring that Mori fight him until he dies and he is show in hell where he is greeted by some other dudes with him thinking "i was never alone" and saying to his "friends" to go see if there is any gods in hell to hunt down, he also use last remaining of his power to help Mori leave the place they are in...

tl;dr: Author sucked Mubong cock to the bitter end and refused to give him what he actually deserved

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Mori got a powerup from every person giving up their borrowed power to him, that made him absurdly OP but somehow some single prayer got to Mubank and made him strong enough to put a bigger fight with Mori. Then after mubonk is near death they get transported to some other dimension with a highschool ring that Mori fight him until he dies and he is show in hell where he is greeted by some other dudes with him thinking "i was never alone" and saying to his "friends" to go see if there is any gods in hell to hunt down, he also use last remaining of his power to help Mori leave the place they are in...

tl;dr: Author sucked Mubong cock to the bitter end and refused to give him what he actually deserved
inb4 mubong was a self insert or some shit

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Le sigh

Did we at least get some decent closure for Mori and the gang?

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Le sigh

Did we at least get some decent closure for Mori and the gang?
I think there will be an epilogue from what happen 17 years after the final fight, if the author try to bring mubong as some "sympathetic" or whatever in the middle of it i will just lower my rating even more lol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I need to watch Get Out and Us
I like Get Out a lot more now that I've watched Nope, and I always liked Us but it's probably the weakest of his movies so far. Nope imo is far and away his best but Get Out's pretty cool too. I think watching all three of them you get a much better appreciation for how much he grew in the process.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I like Get Out a lot more now that I've watched Nope, and I always liked Us but it's probably the weakest of his movies so far. Nope imo is far and away his best but Get Out's pretty cool too. I think watching all three of them you get a much better appreciation for how much he grew in the process.
On the subject, Peele was apparently offered to direct a live-action Akira movie, but turned down the offer as Akira was a masterpiece and shouldn't be touched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back