• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You know a fight is one-sided when Asta can’t even use his main power, anti-magic, and it’s still agreed to be a squash match in his favor

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Asta shares nothing common with Ichigo outside Demon counterpart
Main MCs of popular Shounen Jump mangas, swordmens, both empowered by a black and white demonic entity, have deceased mothers that play an integral role to the development of their power, fire black energy from their swords, etc

El Hermano

Acclaimed
nah nibel was big because for some reason he was always the first guy to report any gaming news. he was a mainstay on twitter for many years. i never really cared for him bc i dont play a ton of video games, but it's not really accurate at all to say he was just there for a bit and dipped. He left to focus on doing shit that actually mattered to him bc reporting on games kinda just...doesn't lol
IIRC according to his statement he closed down shop because it wasn't nearly as profitable as he had anticipated. Most people I've seen who commented on the news about him had no idea who that guy was. Either way, he's not really a content creator.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
IIRC according to his statement he closed down shop because it wasn't nearly as profitable as he had anticipated. Most people I've seen who commented on the news about him had no idea who that guy was. Either way, he's not really a content creator.
agree w the last part in any case, no real clue why he's up there

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Main MCs of popular Shounen Jump mangas, swordmens, both empowered by a black and white demonic entity, have deceased mothers that play an integral role to the development of their power, fire black energy from their swords, etc
Really Generic ass connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back