• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
efc6d962-737d-11ed-a26a-5254009ad84d.jpg

giant glow up

For those wondering about when I'm gonna start my novel, I'm still going through the thinking stages and I'm thinking of adding a few side characters that will show up in the climax and in some of the backstory.

I legit want to add in a "4 Grand Cardinals" Dynamic including a woman who can be given the blessings of a single Archangel and a Caim-esque character whose basically does the "wetwork" and virtually everyone else is terrified of to the point even the MC wants nothing to do with and single-handedly ended the "war" between the Catholic Church and the Hasashin Society.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
For those wondering about when I'm gonna start my novel, I'm still going through the thinking stages and I'm thinking of adding a few side characters that will show up in the climax and in some of the backstory.

I legit want to add in a "4 Grand Cardinals" Dynamic including a woman who can be given the blessings of a single Archangel and a Caim-esque character whose basically does the "wetwork" and virtually everyone else is terrified of to the point even the MC wants nothing to do with and single-handedly ended the "war" between the Catholic Church and the Hasashin Society.
My best advice for writing a story is just write. Thinking about how good it would be to have a story wont get you a story. So just go for it! :LioHype:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
On the subject of the holiday season (and since I have him as my pfp), here's hoping Touma's Christmas break gets better at this point.

Though that's not very likely to happen :mjlol

• Skully
Reactions: Ral
My best advice for writing a story is just write. Thinking about how good it would be to have a story wont get you a story. So just go for it! :LioHype:

I'm not trying to make the best story lol, I'm just trying to make a story I will like and feel good about... okay that's pretentious.

I mean I want to make a story that I feel like I want to be like "Yeah, this is what I want to do" that's why I'm holding off for a little more but I actually got alot of it down pat atm.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'm not trying to make the best story lol, I'm just trying to make a story I will like and feel good about... okay that's pretentious.

I mean I want to make a story that I feel like I want to be like "Yeah, this is what I want to do" that's why I'm holding off for a little more but I actually got alot of it down pat atm.
I just mean to say that if you want to make something than make something. Even if it's not the best ever, if you make something, you have something, which is more than nothing.

I just mean to say that if you want to make something than make something. Even if it's not the best ever, if you make something, you have something, which is more than nothing.

Of course, that's why I'm still really thinking it through first and then I plan on taking notes. It's also why I plan on getting Novel AI's deluxe version too so I can have a basis for their looks and when I start working on 3D Modeling, I got stuff to use to make my life easier lol.

That's why I'm taking a bit of time atm. I know this won't be "good" the first time around and yeah, better to make something than nothing of course.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Of course, that's why I'm still really thinking it through first and then I plan on taking notes. It's also why I plan on getting Novel AI's deluxe version too so I can have a basis for their looks and when I start working on 3D Modeling, I got stuff to use to make my life easier lol.

That's why I'm taking a bit of time atm. I know this won't be "good" the first time around and yeah, better to make something than nothing of course.
Very nice. Let us all know when you get working on it y'hear? :awesome

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
Wise words to live by bro and that's why I'm still hacking away at completing at least ONE of my projects by the end of the year if anything just the first iteration :skully

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Don't start it without doing an outline and summaries for all the important characters first. You will be burned otherwise.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wise words to live by bro and that's why I'm still hacking away at completing at least ONE of my projects by the end of the year if anything just the first iteration :skully
I'd like to finish the Fall of the Fated Queen before year end. I mean I wanted to do it months ago but I got a new recurring gig this summer that doubled my income but left me with less time to spend.

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
I'd like to finish the Fall of the Fated Queen before year end. I mean I wanted to do it months ago but I got a new recurring gig this summer that doubled my income but left me with less time to spend.
I think the Anime/Mango reviews is a good start for me to level up my motivation, might even invest in Grammarly if I can cause I type so fucking much that my grammar and punctuation is horrible at times lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back