• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like someone translated the Episode 9 Text for Bleach's TYBW arc and it goes with City Sized Kirinden for the Royal Guard Quarters.
We finally get something about the actual sizes of places, maybe we can get that with the Seiretei so people can finally shut up about Continental+ Seiretei.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yw7G46S.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Kinda disappointing how Kenpachi vs Unohana is set to play up the same as in the manga

Especially with the anime showing just how effective the original Gotei 13 were, making Unohana’s sacrifice seem all the more counter-productive

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I've been binge watching Naruto, after giving my side-quests from my other two thread projects breaks in between, and I just noticed the most absolute fucky plot hole out of all the bullshit I have ever seen in this series right before I stopped watching it. Naruto said that you have to master making a successful shadow clone to graduate right? Then tell me how the fuck a nigga like Rock Lee that has no ninjutsu or genjutsu skills graduate with no skill other than beginners taijutsu? :drake

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
So, I've been binge watching Naruto, after giving my side-quests from my other two thread projects breaks in between, and I just noticed the most absolute fucky plot hole out of all the bullshit I have ever seen in this series right before I stopped watching it. Naruto said that you have to master making a successful shadow clone to graduate right? Then tell me how the fuck a nigga like Rock Lee that has no ninjutsu or genjutsu skills graduate with no skill other than beginners taijutsu? :drake
A successful regular clone. Get it right bruh :maybe . For real though Kishi clearly didn't think this shit through. Lee's taijutsu was stated not to be that good before Guy showed up. Maybe he got good reading grades or something since it was implied in the beginning of the series that Naruto can barely read kanji :mjlol.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Guy punched everyone who said no :maybe

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

Seems like someone translated the Episode 9 Text for Bleach's TYBW arc and it goes with City Sized Kirinden for the Royal Guard Quarters.
We finally get something about the actual sizes of places, maybe we can get that with the Seiretei so people can finally shut up about Continental+ Seiretei.

By city sized he clearly meant multiversal universal, clearly :maybe. I know a guy who knows a guy who heard that from Kubo himself :maybe.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@lokoxDZz if you do play Breath of Fire III, kill Ryu off until after you come across Balio and Sunder at your house, after Ryu gets saved by Bunyan and separated by Teepo and Rei you can finally make Bunyan your Master. Or you can also kill Rei or Teepo off until after you kill the Nue boss to get Mygas as your Master. Though he will take all of your money, even if you have zero Zenny. Makes learning their skills easy when you’re level 1.
I went through BoF3 already,i took Mygas as master early on,lost all my money :skully

Wish the game would've explored Yggdreasil more

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
2 years of training with Jiraiya amounted to Naruto being able to overcome Kakashi’s tricks meant for beginners, Nevermind him pulling the exact same stunts from before and expecting them to work a second time.

Oh and making a bigger Rasengan

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Damn this stable diffusion stuff is pretty legit. Even if my PC can barely handle most of it I think I could legitimately use this for some of my personal projects :pepesip
I might get it myself

Is there an exact program to use or an updated version or whoever it works? Don’t know much about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back