• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
2 years of training with Jiraiya amounted to Naruto being able to overcome Kakashi’s tricks meant for beginners, Nevermind him pulling the exact same stunts from before and expecting them to work a second time.

Oh and making a bigger Rasengan
>he used a shadow clone to maneuver through the air.

Uhh so does his fight with Gaara not exist anymore kishi :mjlol ?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I might get it myself

Is there an exact program to use or an updated version or whoever it works? Don’t know much about it
There are guides on setting up stable diffusion along with the leaked novelAI model. Though granted it's been a while since I nabbed stable diffusion and there's probably a newer version out. Only thing I gotta warn is I hope you have a lot of hard drive space because this thing is a beast.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
On the Berserk chapter though it's hard seeing Guts like that. Shits completely warranted but I hope he takes the fight to Griffith eventually.
the animation just keep getting worse :hestonpls

Berserk 2016: "Finally a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary!!!"

Pretty much the first thing I thought of seeing this :skully .

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Bruh the whole Chunin exam arc was full of hood niggas and clowns 😂😂

Ino in regard to Shikamaru fighting Temari: "Use your super ultimate technique on her and take that bitch down!!"

And even before that someone in the crowd was like "YO, BRING ON THE NEXT MATCH!!!" and then proceed to throw shit at Shikamaru.
They all actin' like they from the village hidden in the hood fr son:skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back