• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
This whole story is playing out like Arc-V

Visas Starfrost (Yuya) confronting his various parallel world counterparts stirring up things in their worlds.

After their beaten, Visas and Yuya both even merge with them to become a dragonic monstrosity. Yuya becoming Supreme King Z-ARC and Visas becoming this

1461_20221130050504_img_1_317u73z8BzgCRee7HK9u3o85G7GmCI459zn4qd2pQZsf1Ma7UZrNDqHKlLwnRojP.png

It’s even a Fusion like Z-Arc.

So that leaves me wondering if Visas was actually the villain in this story. Up until now, I thought he was traveling other worlds to stop his counterparts and restore order
I think it has something to do with their chibi version of himself that exists in the scareclaws

How did they fuck that up :skully . At least the modders will have an easier time.

Seriously, that one line utterly shows how shit the new VA is compared to the older ones.
I wouldn't be surprised if Squenix literally jipped the ENG Dubbers AND Voice Directors all at once here which is why the old VA are gone and the new VA are basically terrible(outside of Aerith whose only better because every other VA voiced her like she was a corpse).

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
i wonder what the Tears and Kshartri-La will have to say about this
Tears are relieved to no longer deal with Reinoheart’s shit. Kshartri-La is left ambiguous on whether or not Riseheart was subjugating them or actually working with them

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
the final fight with zenos is still one of the best final bosses fights out there

you just fight zenos at the end of the universe, in a vast alt dimension, lightyears across space/time and all, like true warriors

just

kino

nothing else, just lit :wow

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
the final fight with zenos is still one of the best final bosses fights out there

you just fight zenos at the end of the universe, in a vast alt dimension, lightyears across space/time and all, like true warriors

just

kino

nothing else, just lit :wow
Yoshida stating in an interview that you were each beating the shit out of each other so hard your blood vessels were exploding

he also hypebeasts you during the fight if you fuck up mechanics.

“NO. NOT YET. RISE MY FRIEND, RISE AS YOU ALWAYS DO, UNTIL OUR CANDLES BURN OUT!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back